10

Hey guys. Thank you so much for your support. Don't forget all the credit goes to the original author of book one. Sxdapxpped. Question of the day: who is your favorite oitsiders character?... Also, I am probably not going to be doing the flashbacks at the beginning of each chapter because there is already so much going on in the present time of the story... One more thing, her name is now Bella because I keep writing it. So sometimes it may be Belle and sometimes it may be Bella. I'm sorry my brain hates me😂😂

Bella
Now
The baby. Bella crawled out of her car. "Soda, the baby." Bella said barely. Soda jumped a little and ran to Bella. "Oh my gosh, Bella, it's ok, your gonna be ok." Soda picked Bella up and put her into her car. He hopped in and sped off. Leaving Sandy there.

Soda arrived at the hospital. "Help, please somebody help!" Soda shouted as he carried Bella in. The nurses came a swooped her off. Soda tried to follow her but he couldn't. A nurse had to hold him back. "Sir, she is in good hands. What happened?" "I-I'm not sure. She is pregnant though." "Ok, let me go help her." With that the nurse walked or should be said say ran off. Soda say in the waiting chair for about 15 minutes before deciding to call the gang. He walked outside to the nearest pay phone and dialed Darry's business number. "Hello?" "Hi, may I speak with Darrel Curtis please?" "Yeah, one second..." There was shuffling on the other end of the call. "Darrel Curtis." "Hi Darry, it's Soda, look, Bella's in the hospital right now, I think something is wrong with the baby." "Ok I will round up the gang and head over." "Ok bye Darry." "Bye." Soda hung up the phone and went back inside. He sat down in one of the uncomfortable plastic chairs waiting for the gang. About 25 minutes passed when the gang showed up. "Hey soda, what happened?" Two-bit asked. "I'm not sure, I was working inside and Sandy went to go talk to Bella and next thing I know Bella is throwing up and blood is spreading down her thighs." Soda explained. "Did you ever think that maybe Sandy had something to do with that?" Darry asked. "Hell no, Sandy wouldn't do that. At least, not if she knew Bella was pregnant. Oh my god! Sandy hurt Bella's baby." Soda finally got it through is thick skull. "I gotta go talk to her." With that Soda jumped up out of his seat to go have a little chat with Sandy.