11

Soda
Now
Soda jumped into Bella's car and drove down to the DX in hopes of finding Sandy. With his luck he spotted her talking or should be said flirting with a soc. Soda was pissed. He stepped out of the car and slammed the door, signaling he was there. Sandy turned around and the Soc boy left. "You bitch! You hurt Bella, and her Baby." Soda shouted at Sandy. "Soda baby I don't know what your talking about." Sandy tried to pull her innocent bullshit. "You know good and damn well what happened. Not only have you possibly killed her baby but you were flirting with a soc while I was trying to help Bella!" Soda screamed. "Well maybe if you paid more attention to me instead of Bella I wouldn't have to hurt her or flirt with other guys!" Sandy retorted. "We're done. We are done..." Soda whispered as he walked off. "Soda baby, please don't do this. " Sandy pleaded. Soda didn't answer. He just stepped into his car and floored it back to the hospital.

Darry
Now
Darry along with the gang waited patiently while the doctors were fixing belle. Soon enough a nurse stepped into the waiting room. "Bella Buchanan?" The nurse asked. "Here" Darry stated as he stood up. "Ok. We have good news and bad news. Which would you like to hear first?" "Um... Good news." Darry said. "The good news is Mrs. Buchanan is ok." "And the bad news?" "She lost the baby." The nurse said. She wasn't being rude, just stating the facts. "Thank you." Darry said. He left to go notify the gang of the bad news and see Bella.

Bella
Now
Bella woke up in a white room. She was laying on a pink bed. Gross, I'm at the hospital. Bella thought to herself. Then she remembered what happened. The baby. She laid there waiting for someone to come in a check on her. Soon enough the gang walked in. Everyone except Soda. What a surprise. The gang was acting strange. Two-bit wasn't even smiling. "Guys, something is wrong. Tell me right now." "Bella. You lost the baby." Darry said fast. "I-I lost the b-baby?" Bella said slowly. "Yeah, I-I'm sorry." Ponyboy said. Bella asked everyone to leave. She silently cried to herself for about an hour

Then Soda came...