Chapter Two: A New Best Friend

A/N: Hillo everyone! I feel bad for not having this out sooner but I had indoor track practice and then I do the stats for our boys basketball team and was at a game all night. I got home at about 8:30 the other night and after eating dinner and showering I fell straight to sleep. Again sorry but I hope you enjoy it.

(Y/H/C)= Your hair color
(Y/H/L)= Your hair length
*Just a reminder for anyone who is reading this half awake and upside down and can't remember!
--------------------------------

(Y/N) was scared of who she was going to meet at the jedi temple. She was very quiet and kept to herself and after a week she realized there was boy her age who would watch her. She could feel his eyes on her as she read under a tree, in the shade.

"You could try saying, hello." (Y/N) called to the boy the one day. "It's quite annoying that you keep staring at me." He froze a bit in shock before coming to join her. When he sat down next to her she looked at him.

"Hello." He said softly.

"Hello, I'm (Y/N) Pava." She said smiling.

"Im Ben Solo. I haven't seen you around in any of the classes. Did you just get here or something?" He asked as she looked back at her book.

"I've only been here a week." She said turning the page.

"I've read that book before the ending is a plot twist you wont see coming." Ben said tilting his head so he could read the cover better. Before she could respond there was a loud screech and squeal coming from the other younger kids that were playing and running around.

"The only differences between here and my home planet is that I won't get kicked out of here for using the force." (Y/N) huffed placing her book mark in its spot, closing her book in annoyance. Ben nodded slowly looking at the others in distaste.

"I actually know a quiet place where we can go, if you don't mind stopping by my hut so I could grab my copy." He offered standing up and holding out his hand. She stared at his hand and firmly nodded taking it.

"Of course I don't mind. Wait do you have the original or the Zeltros edition?" She asked walking next to him.

"Who actually reads the Zeltros edition of anything?" He asked looking down at her. They may have only be 10 but he was still taller.

"Did you know that in the Zeltros edition of Senator Amidala's Adventures with the Jedi they have her partying every other weekend with Master Obi-wan and his padawan?" (Y/N) pointed out as they walked through the area.

"She only ever was near them when they were on rescue mission or protection detail. Plus she was a Senator. Plus plus jedi don't party." Ben said furrowing his eyebrows.

"Don't forget we are talking about the Zeltros everything has to do with partying. They even had an edition where Yoda was dancing with a bunch of Runyips." She said as they reached his hut.

"Really?" He said opening his hut door. She nodded and he slowly started to nod in thought before entering his hut. (Y/N) stood for a couple minutes when Luke appeared in front of her.

"(Y/N)? What are you doing here?" Luke asked her raising an eyebrow.

"Hmm? Oh Ben is grabbing his copy of Rebel Alliance Pilot Shara Bey." She said smiling slightly.

"Uncle? What is it?" Ben said startling (Y/N).

"Your mother sent our letters together. I just came to give you yours." Luke said holding out the letter. Ben took it and placed it in the book cover.

"Thanks. Come on, (Y/N)." Ben took her hand and pulled her behind him. Once they were out of ear shot of Luke, he spoke. "Please don't ask until we get to the spot."