Chpater Twelve: A Sweet Reunion

The room had been fixed after Ben had destroyed it so (Y/N) never knew it had been destroyed. After, her altercation with Snoke she demanded Ben to take her to their room. He agreed and Snoke told him to return once he had. That is why (Y/N) was currently standing shirtless in the bathroom preparing to shower.

She stared at the scars that littered her body. Each having a unique story. Different from the last in some way. Then there was the one that she was really proud of. It started on her hip, half visible, it stretched around to her back then it started spiderwebbing. It look like her body stone and someone had cracked it. Only there was no pebbles falling from her back. She had received this scar when she stood against Snoke the day that Ben had destroyed the Jedi temple, it had grown worse and ended as it had because of actions a few days later. The actions still followed her.

(Y/N) removed the rest of her clothes and got into the shower. She turned the handle and squeaked when she was hit by cold water. Slowly the water warmed up and she stepped under the spray. She closed her eyes and her mind wondered the the cracks covering her back.
-----------------------------------
It haf been to days since the temple had been destroyed and (Y/N) was sore. Her back and hip both her. There had been scrap metal stuck in the ground from a ship the had blown up after it was improperly fixed. The metal had been lodged into the ground for a couple days, yet no one wanted to remove it. None of the master were too worried about people getting hurt no one used the area.

Of course it was (Y/N)'s luck that when Snoke threw her against the pillar she fell and rolled right through the razor sharp metal. It tore up her hip and back. Now a few days later it was hard to deal with and she blamed Ben. Him and his "fun." Que the long sigh and eye roll. Ben didn't want to leave her by herself incase she would move and hurt herself again. So, here she sat while Ben did... Did... Did...... She wasn't quite sure what he was doing she was trying her hardest to ignore them and everything they were doing. She was reading the book about Luke still, having slept most the time the past couple days.

"Padawan. That word is a joke." Snoke's words drew her attention. She snorted and flipped the page. "Did something humor you?"

"Yes, just the fact that you think being a Padawan is a joke." She said turning the page again.

"It is a jo-"

"You are a joke. Sith's are jokes and the First Order will crumble around you." He tried to throw her again but she saw through it and stood her ground. The forces reacted against each other and both were thrown backwards. Snoke was able to stop himself but she hit a weapons rack and then hit the ground just as hard. She could feel the blood running down her back.

Ben moved to help her but found he couldn't move an inch. Snoke walked past him and right to (Y/N). She tried to get up but he slammed his foot into her back. She screamed in pain as he moved his weight completely on her.

"Padawan is such a pointless term." He sneered.

"Keep that sacred word out of your disgusting mouth." She huffed. He smiled at her. His smile always bothered her, made her feel uneasy.

"Padawan, take her to have her stitches fixed then take her back to your room. Allow her to get some sleep. She needs it to heal. Then meet me in the training room." Snoke moved off her, walking towards the door. Ben ran forward and helped (Y/N) to sit which quickly became a bad idea as she cried out in pain.

"Guard!" Ben yelled as he helped her back to her stomach. A guard entered and looked at him. "Get a doctor quick. Tell them we have someone who needs stitches."
------------'---------------
(Y/N) was so absorbed in her own world that she didn't hear the door open and close or the bathroom door open and close. It wasn't actually until Ben wrapped his arms around her waist. She jumped and whipped around. When she saw it was Ben she relaxed into his arms.

"Honey." He mumbled against her head.

"Hmm." She said snuggling further into him. He laughed lightly and turned the water off.

"Water is cold." He said movi g both of them out of the shower. He traced over different scars on her back but the second he even slightly place a finger on the crack like scar she shoved him away with wide eyes. He watched her. She could be fragile from time to time. This must have been one of those moments. He sighed.

"I'm going to hop back in the shower and risen off then I'll join you in bed." He spoke softly. She pulled on underwear grabbed on of his shirts and left the bathroom.
-------------------------------
Once he finished and was climbing into bed with her, she was fast asleep.  Ben wrapped his arms around her and placed his face into her shoulder. She stirred ever so slightly before she rolled over and snuggled into him.

He wrapped his arm around her and spoke softly

"What happened with Snoke?" He asked. She was deathly silent and he actually thought she had gone back to sleep.

"Not to night. Please. Not to night." She muttered. Ben nodded against her and held her just a bit tighter.

When (Y/N) woke up the next morning, Ben was gone but there was a note with her name on the bedside table.

Dearest,
Went out hope to be back soon. 

-Ben

She smiled softly and laid back down. (Y/N) wasn't ready to get up just yet. She wasn't ready to know what lied beyond her warm bed.
---------'---'---------------------
Don't forget I am accepting one shots/ short scenarios/ reader submitted scenarios/ prompts for my story Star Wars Stories. I accept any type of scenario you may have so don't be afraid to submit any. Also they don't require a prompt if you want to submit something without a prompt feel free to. Prompts are on the first page. More prompts will be added over time.