Chapter Nine: Connected on Another Level

A/N: I hope this clears up any confusion from last chapter. Also this is my own idea about why they can feel the others emotions and they share dreams. If this is an actual thing in Star Wars I had no clue and it is a happy coincidence.😂😂 ENJOY!!!
---------------'-------------------------

"This is the 4th time since I've left." (Y/N) said to Ben. They were once again in the bright white empty area. He stood a little ways off from her just staring at her.

"Seeing as you have been gone a week and I have shown up here every night whether you're here or not. I'm going to say our dreams are connected. With that in mind, you haven't been sleeping well?" He said worry etched on his face.

"I can't sleep some nights without you. I won't lie. I feel out of balance. No matter what I do it won't go away." (Y/N) explained. Ben nodded.

"I wonder if the force connects us. Sometimes if I am struggling I can almost feel your calming touch." Ben said closing his eyes.

"Really? Sometimes I can feel you frustration and it makes me wish I was with you to calm you." Ben opened his eyes and smiled at her. He said something to her but she could barely hear him. "What? Ben?! Ben?!" He slowly started to disappear and so did the area. She opened her eyes and saw Jessika standing over her.

"Hey, (Y/N). Come on, breakfast." She said shaking her again. "You need to eat so your leg will heal." Poe and Snap were standing in the doorway watching.
---------------------------------
(Y/N) stood in front of a tree with her eyes closed. She breathed in then out, in then out. Everyone watching said it looked like the tree was moving with her breathing. No one dared to step up and bother her. Well no one other than a force sensitive.

"Trying to relax?" General Oragan asked. (Y/N) opened her eyes and looked at the older woman.

"Not exactly but something like that." (Y/N) said. "I'm trying to reach deep in Master Luke's teachings and try and figure out why my dreams and Ben's may be connected." General Organa smiled sadly.

"He was always so fond of you. Spoke quite highly of you." She said softly.

"Ben would write to you about me?" (Y/N) looked at her in disbelief.

"Ben very rarely conneted with others but he always said there was something different about you. Dainty and petit but you weren't afraid to knock him down to the ground." (Y/N) smiled at the general's words. "Now what is the problem maybe I can help."

"For the past week if I fall asleep, I meet Ben in this area it's empty and bright white. We can talk and actually touch each other and it feels real like he is right there. He said that even when I haven't been there he will appear there. Not only that but we can feel each others emotions. Like he got irritated and I wished I was there to calm him and he said that he could feel me trying to calm him. That he can feel my emotions when they change. I've felt so out of balance since I left like I'm missing something. Like, not all of me is here." (Y/N) said. She closed her eyes and shook her head laughing at little. "I'm rambling."

"Its okay. That is curious. This may sound weird because Jedi aren't meant to love but there is an old legend that state force user who are soulmates connect with one another on a whole new level. Can I see your hand?" General Organa randomly said. (Y/N) held up her hand confused and looked at her. "Tell me if you can feel Ben panic suddenly."

"Tell you if wh- Ahh!" (Y/N) said leting out a pained noise as General Organa pulled out a knife and cut her hand. A wave a panic of her own hit her then a second wave hit her as well.

(Ben who was training alone dropped his lightsaber as his hand started to hurt. He panic trying to figure out what hurt him a bright red line had appeared on his hand. He had no clue where it came from.)