Chapter Ten: My Choice

A/N: Sorry. Sorry, everyone. I've had a loooooong past couple days. I couldn't get a chance to update. Then when I did get to earlier it deleted itself and I had to rewrite it so it isn't as good as it was when I first wrote it so I'm a little upset about that but I still hope you ENJOY.
------------------------------
(Y/N) stood looking at the hologram map. She couldn't believe that she was actually going to go through with this. It was what was best. The thought kept running through her head and Jessika. Maker, how was she going to tell Jessika. Jessika just got her back, she didn't expect Jessika to give her up with out a fight. Her thoughts were quickly diminished when Jessika and the group entered the command center.

"What are you doing in here?" (Y/N) asked Jessika whe she approached her.

"Poe said there was a mission debriefing. What are you going to do without me? Probably be bored, right?" She joked.

"Probably, be excited she gets a minute of peace." Yolo laughed making Jessika punch him. (Y/N) smiled at the interaction but before she could tell Jessika General Organa spoke.

"Alright. Now, the First Order have planned an attack on this village thinking it would slip by our notice until the trade a few days later. We are trading something, actually someone, theirs for one of ours." She explained.

"Who will we be trading, if you dont mind me asking Ma'am?" Poe asked. "If it's a person we need protection on the person so they dont kill them and keep ours. Then follow up who are we getting back."

"Because its easier I'm going to answer the follow up first. We are getting Teal Squadron back for this person. Well who is left of Teal Squadron." She said.

"Who is left?" Jessika asked.

"Ohelmer, Morgan, and Feller." General Organa said.

"As for your question Poe, you will only need 3 people tops for security." (Y/N) said pulling up a diagram. "The First Order always shoots and kills if there are more than 3. I've never been told why. Besides with who is being traded they wouldn't risk attacking unless they want their biggest asset turning on them."

"How would you know?" Snap asked. (Y/N) sighed and looked down at her hands. She knew this would be the hardest part.

"1.) I live on one of the First Orders bases for years and 2.) I'm who they are trading for." She explained. Everyone but the generals gasped. Jessika was so shocked she started laughing before it turned to anger.

"No. No.. No... No! NO!" She yelled looking between General Organa and (Y/N). "This is not happening I swear on my life, I won't let this happen!"

"Good thing it isn't your life on the line it's mine." (Y/N) said huffed. "It's my decision and I made it." Jessika bite right back at her.

"You are missing the point!" Jessika yelled. "You didn't even take my feeling into consideration!"

"No, I took you feeling and held them against the WHOLE GALAXY. The First Orders greatest asset with terrorize and destroy the every planet until he finds me." She snapped. "My life. My choice." Everyone stood in silence. Jessika turned away from (Y/N). (Y/N) turned and left not being able to stay in the room anymore.
-----------------------------
(Y/N) stood in front of the same tree her and General Organa had spoke in front of 2 days earlier. She stared at it and let out a sigh. A few tears fell down her face. She didn't want to leave on a bad not with Jessika but she would have to. Jessika hadn't spoken to her since the briefing. (Y/N) felt the sudden wave of calm wash over her as Ben attempted to calm her.  Poe stepped up next to her.

"We are ready to go." He said softly. (Y/N) nodded and wipped her tears. She turned to go to the carrier and Poe put his hands on her shoulders. "Hey Sunshine, listen. Jessika may seem peeved but she is just upset."

"I didn't do this to hurt her." She said. "Poe it's not just going to hurt the galaxy but it's hurting me too. My sleep, my fighting abilities, my instincts. You wouldn't understand but I'm so out of balance it hurts." Poe laughed a little

"Sunshine you don't have to explain to me. I don't need your reasons or anything. Now, let's go and get you back where you belong?" He said leading her to the carrier.
-----------------------------
(Y/N) stared at the wall, completely zoned out. She was trying to get a feel of Ben's emotions but she couldn't reach him.

"(Y/N)?" She looked and saw it was Jessika. Jessika sat down next to her. "I just wanted to talk with you. I was talking with Poe and h-"

"Sold me out. Thanks Poe." She huffed at him.

"You're welcome, Sunshine." He called back making both girls smile and laugh.

"He just wanted us to leave on a good note." Jessika said as she hugged (Y/N). (Y/N) smiled and hugged her back. "I didn't know how this was effecting you. You should have told me. I just got you back and now I have to give away again. Just promise me... Promise me that you'll break out and come see me again." (Y/N) laughed.

"As long as Poe keeps breaking me out." (Y/N) said.

"We'll take turns breaking you out." Snap said making the girls laugh.

Poe landed the carrier and joined them. He nodded at the two girls. Everyone shared a look before they got ready. Poe, Jeasika, and Snap all picked up blasters while (Y/N) strapped her knives on her thigh and put her lightsaber on her hip.

Poe stepped in front of her to take the lead. Jessika stepped on her right and Snap stepped on her left. Poe pressed the button and slowly the door opened. (Y/N) let out a sigh and looked up. It was what was best. It is what is best.
-----------------------------
Don't forget I am accepting one shots/ short scenarios/ reader submitted scenarios/ prompts for my story Star Wars Stories. Prompts are on the first page. More prompts will be added over time.