Chapter Four: Heart Break After Heart Break

A/N: OMG! This is super later and I'm so sorry. I feel so bad. Don't be mad and ENJOY!
-----------------------------
Last time on the galactic drama everyone needs... I mean Two Halves of the Force.

He spoke thinking she wasn't awake but she heard every word.

"I know you don't want to be here and you don't see the worth of being on this side of the force but I can't be without you. You make me feel something no one else ever has. Whether you like it or not from now on you go where I go and no one will ever know about you." He whispered holding her just a little closer.
------------------------
(Y/N) heard every word. Ben meant a lot to her too but he just didn't realize how messed up this side of the force was. (Y/N) felt like her mind was racing a thousand miles per hour until the second she fell back to sleep.
While asleep, (Y/N) rolled over wrapping her arms around Ben and laying her head against his chest, not knowing that her older sister missed her being taken by mere minutes.
---------------------------
10 hours earlier at the Jedi Temple

Jessika and Poe landed in the rubble. Jessika could feel the desperation for her little sister to still be alive. Both climbed out of their ships. They searched everywhere for any survivors but sadly found none. Just when they were about to give up a weak hand grabbed Jessika's leg.

"Help......" The young female gasped weakly. Burns covers the girl. Gently as he couls Poe picked up the girl then handed her up to Jessika once she was in her x-wing. It felt like it took hours for the girl to wake back up after they took her to the doctors on base.

"Are you okay?" Jessika asked the young girl as she opened her eyes and looked around. Tears quickly flooded the girls face alerting both Jessika and Poe.

"(Y/N)!? Is that you?! You look a little different! But Ben he... He attacked us all! I know what you feel about him but something isn't right with him!" The young girl said quickly.

"(Y/N)? That's my little sister. My name is Jessika Pava and that is Poe Dameron. We are both resistance pilots." Jessika explained.

"Then (Y/N) really is dead." The girl mumbled.

"What do you mean?" Poe asked from where he was leaning. Jessika shot him a glare. As much as she wanted to know that too, this girl needed to be comforted first.

"I know that might be hard to talk about. So tell us your name, sweets." Jessika said.

"My name is Mavis. I grew up in an area with all boys and learned if I played dead they would stop being mean to me. After Ben attacked everyone he came after me but it didn't get me too bad. So, I played dead and he left. If it was only your sister when she cried over my body I would have relieve myself but he was behind her. She fought him and then all these soldiers but this pale guy kept getting annoyed and threw her against a stone thingy. She was so limp and lifeless. I figured she is dead." Mavis rambled on. "Ben was so nice to everyone and so was (Y/N). They were such parents to us that it was surprising that Ben could kill us all so easily. Especially (Y/N), he was so in love with her I can't believe he let it happen."

Jessika and Poe were both shocked to silence. Poe came out of his silence first.

"Lay back down and get some more rest Mavis. He may not have hit you hard but he still got you." He said helping her back down. Poe basically dragged Jessika away who was trying not to break down until they reached Jessika's room.

Her sobs were harsh and broke Poe's heart. He knew how much (Y/N) meant to Jessika and the fact that she died trying to stop those who had killed all the younger made its just a bit more bitter. According to Jessika, (Y/N) had problems standing up for herself but tried hard to protect others.