Chapter Fifteenth: Force Awakens

(Y/N) stepped off the ship and was hugged by Jessika. The sisters cried in each others arms and they didn't let go of one another for a while. Jessika kissed her forehead and left saying that she had something to do. (Y/N) walked to find Finn or General Organa. She found Finn first and was surprised to see who he was hugging.

"Poe Dameron!" She yelled. Poe turned his head and smiled at her.

"No way." She ran and hugged him. He was laughing and Finn was confused.

"To think we almost pulled you out." He laughed hugging her again. Finn walked over to the two and looked at them.

"Wait does that mean you were that you were there against your will?" Finn asked.

"What? No." She said looking at him. "I had 2 reasons. 1) I love my husband. 2) They needed an inside man, well, woman in this case. How do you think the Resistance knew so much about the First Order movements."
-------------------------

(Y/N) would swear on her life that this meeting was one of the longest she had ever been in (and she had sat through a meeting between the Generals and Kylo. Literally, death.) She had divulged the information she knew and remained quiet. Sh hadn't realized Finn had spoken to her until Jessika elbowed her straight in the ribs.

"I'm sorry. Repeat that." She said.

"Do you know the codes to lower the shields?" Han asked.

"Of course but if I was seen with whatever group in the base, I would instantly lose any position I had in the First Order." She said.

"Actually, a lot of us troopers believed you were a spy for the Resistance but none of us cared because you kept Kylo Ren from killing us all. While we knew you probably weren't loyal your kindness over shadowed it. It is actually the main reason none attacked you at Maz's." Finn said. She stared at him for a half second before turning to Han Solo.

"I need a way on amd off the base." She said.

"Leave that to us." Han said.
---------------------------
Once they were on their way to the planet Han spoke to (Y/N).

"Leia said you married Ben."

"Yup."

"I've watched you operate, you are good for him."

"Thats what a lot of people say. It hurts how often I think it would have been easier to finish him off when we were 16 but that would leave me right where Snoke wanted me and I'll be damned if I'll fall to that level. Ben may have lost himself but I won't. One of us has to remain in the light if the other ever hopes to return." She said. Han watched her silent for a moment knowing she had more to say. "Besides, it's 2-2 with one tie and I can't have him thinking he cant get away with that." Chewbacca growled something and Han gave him a look.

"What did he say?" Finn said looking at (Y/N) who was smiling.

"Like father. Like son." She said softly.
'--------------------------

By this point (Y/N) couldn't give a damn who saw her. So when Phasma made comments about her betrayal as Han, Chewbacca, and Finn tried to stuff her in the garbage shoot, it didn't bother her. She typed the codes and lower shields. Once, the boys returned they went looking for Rey.

(Y/N) followed Han and Chewbacca, while Finn went off on his own. The group had been getting ready to leave when (Y/N) stopped. Ben had made his appearance. She knew he would. When he would was the question. Now was the answer. Before she could even move to him Han did.

After that everything moved in slow motion. (Y/N) started forward when she saw Ben move his lightsaber. Chewbacca wrapped an arm around her to keep her from running at them. Han got cut down. Chewbacca blew everything up and he dragged her to the ship. He growled at her about Finn and Rey.

"Give them five then we leave. We can't give them anymore than that." She mumbled. Suddenly she felt a strong burn on her face. (Y/N) rubbed her face in pain and Chewbacca looked at her curiously. This was quickly over looked as Rey dragged Finn onto the Falcon yelling that they need to go. (Y/N) amd Chewbacca flew the plane off the planet the X-wings came into view. Chewbacca urged (Y/N) to go talk to Rey. If she was needed he would call.

"How is he holding up?" (Y/N) asked as she sat next to Rey.

"I'm not sure. We won't know until we get back." Rey said looking at the girl and then back to Finn.  Chewbacca called out for her and she returned to help him land the plane. A medical team rushed Finn off and (Y/N) grabbed Rey's arm.

"Come on honey. We should go talk to General Organa." (Y/N) said. BB-8 rolled around the girls excitedly, Poe eventually caught up huffing and puffing. The group entered the command center, Jessika and Snap joining them on the way. While they went to speak with General Organa, BB-8 rolled over to the covered robot.

"We need to find master Luke." (Y/N) said to the small group. "I need to finish my training and Rey needs to start."

"Can't you just train her?" Jessika asked.

"The thing is the training has to be somewhere it wouldn't be disturbed. Plus the Jedi have strict ways of going through training." She said.

"Well we could send you guys off somewhere and you would have to get Rey to the point where you are. Hopefully, by thhen we could have a full-" Poe was cut off by R2D2 rolling forward and showing a map with a missing piece. Everyone stood silent and stared as BB-8 put his piece where it was missing completing the map.  Rey and (Y/N) shared a look before looking back at the map.

"I guess we have a trip to take." (Y/N) said softly as everyone was still starstruck.
-----------------------------
Don't forget I am accepting one shots/ short scenarios/ reader submitted scenarios/ prompts for my story Star Wars Stories. I accept any type of scenario you may have so don't be afraid to submit any. Also they don't require a prompt if you want to submit something without a prompt feel free to. Prompts are on the first page. More prompts will be added over time.