Chapter Six: Right Here

A/N: I just want to say read with caution. Their are mentioned of depression and sexual harassment. I promise no graphic details but I wanted to place this warning ever so gently right here because I don't want any of you guys to feel attacked I guess is the word I'm looking for just read with caution and please please please feel free to message me if you feel like you have no one else to talk to about anything. I promise I will help anyway I can. Depression and sexual harassment are not jokes.

Anyway, mini rant aside, ENJOY THE STORY!
------------------------------------
(Y/N) heard the door open and close. The bed side beside her was empty. This was normal. At least for the last 5 months or so it had been this way. He comes, he leaves, he returns, they have sex, he leaves an hour later. Nothing wrong with that. It didn't make her feel used or anything. Not a damn thing.

Just like that (Y/N)'s mood started to take a turn for the worse. She only ever sat in the window and look outside. She never read or anything. Just watched the people move around. The one time Anne Lee brought this up to Ben he yelled at (Y/N) and accidentally pushed her against the bookshelf using the force.

He left in fear that he wouldn't be able to control himself if he stayed any longer. Anne Lee entered and she was horrified to find (Y/N) blankly staring at the wall. Whenever Anne Lee would look in her eyes she saw nothing of the (Y/N) she met months before.

(Y/N) roled over and and pulled a shirt off the ground. She pulled it over her head before walking to the bathroom. She was gross and needed a shower but she really didn't shower. She sat in the stream and when the water turned cold she knew it was time to get out before Anne Lee dragged her out.

"(Y/N)?" It was Ben. "Are you okay? You've been in there since before I got back."

"I'll be out in a moment." She called reaching up to turn off the shower. Slowly, she got dressed and walked out. She opened the door and was attacked by Ben.

"What's wrong?" He asked. "I had to check something real quick when I returned you were gone."

"I just went and took a shower, Ben." She said walking to the window and sitting in it.

"You usually shower in the morning not after-" His statement was cut off when he heard (Y/N) mumble.

"Like you would know what I do after we have sex." She was still looking out the window moving her knees closer to her. Ben was confused.

"What are you talking about?" He asked placing a gentle hand on her arm.

"Really, Ben? You can't tell?" She asked bursting up in anger at him. "You use me like I am a play thing and you get upset when I feel like trash and you can't understand why I would be off?! Please, you tell me!" It hit Ben much harder than it should have.

"You think I think of you as a play thing?" He asked softly.

"Wouldn't you?!" She yelled at him. He put his hands on the sides of her face. He placed a kiss on her forehead.
"Im sorry. It wasn't my intention to make you feel this way. I promise I'll make it up to you anyway I can." He said pulling her to him so he could hug her. "I have a free day today."

"Anything?" (Y/N) said hopefully. He smiled at her.

"Anything." He laughed. She pulled him towards the bed and rested her head on his chest. He closed his eyes and felt everything relax when he felt (Y/N) shift to practically lay on top of him. Both quickly fell asleep.

Ben heard (Y/N) groan and shift again. He shifted to wrap his arms around her waist when she let out a blood curdling scream. Instantly Ben was up and had the person in a choke hold. (Y/N) reached over and turned on the lamp. She placed a hand over her heart and Ben set down the storm trooper.