Chapter Twenty: This is Our End (Final)

A/N: Last Chapter. I actually cried while writing this chapter. So I apologize to your feelings now. Tell me in the comments what pairing you want to see next. Also my prequel to One Woman Army called Where We Stand will be up shortly so watch for that. So I hope you...

ENJOY!
-

------------------------------

A SOULMATE, of anykind, have a connection that means more than life itself to them. It gives a greater purpose.

(Y/N) felt the horror hit deep inside her and she held Han a little closer to her. Leia placed a hand on her shoulder. They shared a look for more than a few seconds before (Y/N) pressed a kiss to Han's head before handing him to Leia.

"First we need to get all civilians to their under ground bunkers. While you, Snap, and Jessika do that (Y/N) and Rey will prepare for a fight and the rest of us will set up command and any ships we have left." Leia said as everyone stood, going their own directions to complete their tasks. (Y/N) stood for a moment before turning to Rey.

"I was going to wait until your training but now, now would be better." She held up a pair of knives. "I lnow you aren't completed your training with knives but it better than nothing. The thigh strap goes around your dominate leg and the belt around your waist, with the knife holder on your submissive side."

Rey put on the belt and thigh strap then hugged (Y/N). The two stood silent for a few moments before they were interrupted by a runner.

"General Organa wanted me to inform you that the enemy is getting nearer."

"Strap up." (Y/N) said to Rey. She nodded and they entered the house.

(Y/N) pulled on her leggings and her combat outfit. It was almost the same as her outfit from the First Order, only it was black and gray.

Soulmates connected by the force have an even greater purpose. They can ensure the others safety from a great distance. This ability was given to lovers by the first soulmates connected by the force. The Two Halves of the Force.

(Y/N) ran her hand through the small tuff of hair on Han's head. Before she followed Rey and the others to the evacuated village. Slowly the First Order ships landed and troopers poured out of the ships. Rey and (Y/N) shared a look before drawing their lighsabers.

(Y/N) stopped the first shot the trooper took. Both sides stood for a moment waiting for her move. They were so distracted by her they never noticed Rey until she had taken at least four troopers down. (Y/N) redirected the shot and took out two troopers before jumping into battle. Rey and (Y/N) stood back to back taking troopers down left and right. A trooper pulled out a staff like weapon. He would swing but none were aware she was better in close range. He brought it above his head but this was taking to long and she stopped him with the force she cut him down then she felt it.

It's a whisper in her hair as the wind flows through it. It's meeting your lover in battle but standing on opposite sides and knowing one of you will not be leaving. Knowing it would be by your hand. The light stands silent and the dark stands speechless.

(Y/N) could feel Ben's shock but that didn't stop her from what she had to do.

"Padawan." Rey turned and looked at Ben. She stepped up a next to her and Ben hardened his look. He activated his lightsaber and raised it. The girls did the same. He charged at them and (Y/N) blocked him. The two stared down and Rey swung to break his contact with (Y/N) forcing him to block Rey. (Y/N) swung and forced him to jump back to dodge her attack. (Y/N) jumped at him and swung at him he blocked each attack and Rey swung forcing him back further. Rey stepped up and took him on.