Chapter Five: Day One of the Rest of Your Life

A/N: Just in case you read this and realize I suck at explaining rooms I doodled a little diagram of what I picture when I think of the room. If you want anymore diagrams throughout the story let me know. Love you all!

(Y/H/C)= Your hair color
(Y/H/L)= Your hair length
*Just a reminder for anyone who is reading this half awake and upside down and can't remember!
--------------------------------

(Y/N) looked around the room. She was second guessing moving everything by herself. What if that pale thing knew when she uses the force and throws her again? Since when did she care what he thought?

Using the force, (Y/N) moved the bed placing it in the corner then moved the table and chairs to the foot of the bed. The bookshelf she put in between the windows. She paused for a second to wonder how she didnt notice the second window earlier. Shrugging, she moved on.

She pulled the box of books towards the bookshelf. It surprised her how heavy it actually was. Ben made it look so easy when he moved it. She leaned against the wall huffing and puffing for a moment. One by one she read the covers before putting the book on the shelf. She used the force when the shelf was to high for her to reach.

Once she finished she grabbed the book she put a side that she wanted to read. It was about Luke Skywalker and his adventures. What felt like moments later [read 3 hours later] there was a soft knock at the door, (Y/N) almost missed it.

"Come in." (Y/N) called not looking up from her book. Anne Lee shuffled in with a tray of food and a couple drinks. When she set it down on the table (Y/N) looked up then back to her book. "Ben isn't coming to lunch."

"This is all for you Mis-(Y/N)." Anne Lee said as she set plate after plate after plate, on to the table. (Y/N) snapped her head up at this. She looked at all the food then back to Anne Lee.

"Are you kidding me? This is probably my weight in food." (Y/N) said in disbelief. Anne Lee didn't know what to say and (Y/N) sighed at her. She closed her book and set it on the foot of the bed. She split all of the food up and passed half to Anne Lee.

"(Y/N)?" Anne Lee questioned. (Y/N) had started eating as she looked up at Anne Lee.

"Please join me. I could use some company and you look like you need a meal. Sit." (Y/N) said gesturing to the chair across from her. Amne Lee instantly started to protest.

"No. No. I possibly couldn't." She said shaking her head.

"I insist. No. I order you to join me." (Y/N) said gesturing again.

"But-"

"You wouldn't want to disobey an order, now would you?" (Y/N) said trying not to laugh. Anne Lee let out a small giggle and sat down across from (Y/N). "So Anne Lee, where are you from?"

"I'm not to sure. My mother was a salve to the First Order before she had me. She died during child birth, so they took me and raised me here with the other salve- oh I mean servants." Anne Lee said.

"Im so sorry." (Y/N) said.

"Don't be. The less you love the less there is to lose." Anne Lee replied with a shrug. "They took away a type of love I will never know before I could even understand it. What else do I have to lose?" (Y/N) couldn't disagree with her.

The two continued back and forth for a while talking about anything and everything. What the Jedi temple was like, what Luke Skywalker was like, what Ben was like, what it was like in the First Order, what Anne Lee did all day, etc. Etc.

An hour and a half after she arrived Anne Lee started cleaning up the plates and just like with breakfast (Y/N) helped her pick up and even wiped the table clean. Before she left Anne Lee stoppes and looked at (Y/N), who had returned her attention to her book.