Chapter Eleven: A Trade

A/N: It feels good to be back in the swing of things. Also I want to know whether I should refer to yoy guts as my little rebels or my jedis or my sith tell me what you think in the comments. But, ENJOY.
----------------------------------------
The sun in (Y/N)'s eyes was bright and she had to shield her eyes with her hand. The First Order ship was off a ways. (Y/N) could feel how tense everyone was, but she remained the calm one.

"(Y/N) come here. Snap. Jess. Stay here." Poe said so only the group could. Snap and Jess stopped hands at the ready to grab their blasters if needed. Poe grabbed her arm and pulled her forward. A captain from the First Order approached and 3 trooper each with a different member of Teal Squadron. The two stood silent for mere moments but felt like eternity. Poe's hand gripped her arm tighter making her try and pull away from him. All the troopers raised their blasters and Jessika and Snap did the same. Poe raised his blaster and pressed it to her side.

"Hey! Let me go, asshole!" (Y/N) yelled struggling more.

"Ma'am. Please stop struggling." The captain spoke. (Y/N) gave Poe an annoyed looked and stopped. "Stand down. We want this to be peaceful."

"Peaceful went out the window 2 days ago, captain. 2 days ago when you attempted to destroy a whole village." Poe said narrowing his eyes.

"They were a nuisance to everyone." The captain said. Poe quickly retorted.

"No they were a nuisance to you because they wouldn't bow to the First Order." Poe growled. He knew he was playing dangerous but he needed to say this to them. When else would he have their undivided attention. "Our men get to our ship before I hand her over or I kill her where she stands." Poe moved so he could press the gun to the side of her head. (Y/N) closed her eyes as she felt the cold metal get placed against her head.

With her eyes closed she could feel everyones true emotions. The troopers were trained not to feel anything but there were a few who were shocked and one who was scared. She could feel the captain's tense annoyance. The captain was worried what would happen if Poe pulled the trigger (she knew he wouldn't but the captain didn't need to know that) and they were annoyed with what he was saying. The 3 pilots were both relieved and terrified. Jessika didn't know what Poe was doing but he was holding a gun to (Y/N)'s head and the shock and anger was rolling off of her in huge waves. Snap was oddly calm. The one that overwhelmed her was Ben. His anger was hitting so hard she was surprised she didn't feel it sooner. Any attempts at trying to calm him failed. The moment of silence ticked on and (Y/N) kept her eyes closed, waiting to hear the words they all were waiting for.

"Fine." The captain said. "Release them." Relief hit the 3 and they basically ran to the ship. Poe lowered the gun and watched as she moved behind the troopers. She watched as he returned to the carrier and leave. She'll give it to Poe knew exactly how this was going to go.
-------------------------------
2 Days earlier.

It was after the briefing. (Y/N) had returned to stare at the map. Poe was filling out paperwork when he looked up and spotted her. He smiled softly knowing why she was staring and in such deep thought. He quickly finished his work and took it over to General Organa. Usually, Poe would fill out the paperwork and talk it through with her but this time he started walking away.

"Poe? Everything okay?" General Organa asked. He turned and looked at her.

"Huh? Oh, ya just making sure (Y/N) is okay." He said. General Organa just nodded and looked back at the paperwork, fixing the mistakes he had made. "What are you doing here, (Y/N)?" She snapped her head up in surprise then looked back at the map.

"Couldn't sleep." Was her vague answer.

"Worried about the trade?" He asked.

"The trade I'm not worried about. Ben has a temper. I can handle the temper. People would rather have me there with him keeping him calm then anywhere else." She explained. "I'm worried about your men's safety after the trade."

"Well, they want this to be peaceful right?" (Y/N) nodded. "So, we make it so they have to give our men first." He said staring at the map.

"How do you suppose we do that? If for a second they think you are being hostile they will kill all your men." She asked.

"Well, only I approach completely with you. Then I make a few provocative comments and force them to keep to their peaceful condition. I tell them to allow our men free or I shoot you but you have to act scared and like you are an actual hostage. Try to get me to let go, scared when I press the gun to your head, which, by the way, won't work. After that you will go over to their side and we will return to the ship and leave." He explained. She nodded the whole time.

"Yes, because they expect you to make some comment or another." She said.

"Alright then there is no need to panic or worry." He said smiling at her. She mumbled about to comment mocking it and he frowned. "Aren't you a ray of sunshine." Poe stood in silence then let out a loud ah-ha.

"What is with the ah-ha?" (Y/N) asked him.

"Remember how we were trying to figure out a nickname for you?"

"No."

"I have finally figured one out."

"I want to veto it now."

"Your nickname can be Sunshine!"

"I want to veto it now."

"Too bad no changing it." Poe left with a smile on his face, feeling way to proud of himself. He even missed the slight smirk on (Y/N)'s face.
-------------------------------
Upon (Y/N)'s return to the base the captain dragged her to Snoke. He had an unsettling smile on his face. He dismissed the captain, the smile never leaving his face.

"Kylo, spoke of something of interest, whilst you were away." Snoke finally said.

"Oh? And what would that be?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

"A legend about soulmate force users." Her face remained neutral trying to keep the panic off her face.

"And?"

"And I have a feeling if you two marry, it may increase his connection with you and be able to use some abilities you possess and he does not. As well as the opposite way around."

"And if I refuse the marriage?"

"I would say I'll kill you but you're not afraid of death as Kylo has told me. So," He pressed a button and a image of the ship Poe, Snap, Jessika, and the last of Teal Squadron were on appeared. The trade point had been much closer to the First Order base than the Resistance base. "I will kill everyone on that ship. You have until the count of 10. 10.... 9... 8..."

"Wait, this is awful you can't blame them for my decision."

"7... 6... 5..."

"Just wai-"

"4...3...2..."

"FINE! I'LL DO IT! I'LL MARRY BEN JUST DON'T KILL THEM!" She yelled tears falling down her cheeks.

"This is Snoke. I'm calling off mission Death Sentence." The image disappeared as the TIE fighters turned around. Ben enter the room and he could feel her sarrow before he saw it. "Good news, padawan. Your bride has agreed."
-----------------------------------'------
Don't forget I am accepting one shots/ short scenarios/ reader submitted scenarios/ prompts for my story Star Wars Stories. I accept any type of scenario you may have so don't be afraid to submit any. Also they don't require a prompt if you want to submit something without a prompt feel free to. Prompts are on the first page. More prompts will be added over time.