Chapter Sixteen: Pain or Love?

A/N: I tried not to spoil to much from the Last Jedi on here but there are spoilers. READ WITH CAUTION.

ENJOY!!
-------------------------------
(Y/N) pulled Rey off to the side for a minute, saying she need to speak to her.

"What?!" Rey said after the words left (Y/N)'s mouth. (Y/N) hushed Rey, looking around. "Is it-"

"Yes."

"Are you-"

"Yes."

"We have to tell-"

"Not until after-"

"This is not an 'until after' thing." Rey huffed crossing her arms.

"Sure it is. Anything is an 'until after' thing if you let it." (Y/N) said. "But you can't tell another living soul."

"Can I tell a dead one?" She asked.

"As long as they can't speak or communicate with others, sure."

"Where is your sister? I need to kill her."

"No, you can't tell Jessika. She is the last person to tell right now. Besides, we have a mission." (Y/N) said walking away.

"Are we going to end this conversation like this?" Rey yelled after her.

"Yup." (Y/N) yelled back.
----------------------------------
(Y/N) hugged General Organa before getting in the Falcon. Rey shook her head and followed her on.

"Are we gonna talk about-"

"Nope."

"Will you ever sto-"

"Interrupting you? No." (Y/N) said with a smile. R2D2 rolled on the ship and beeped at the two. He was extremely excited about this trip. "This trip is going to take a couple light speed jumps. It may be a few months before we get there."

"Wont-"

"Trust me I got it under control."

Chewbacca called out for the girls. They walked in and (Y/N) took the co-pilot seat. It took a month to get to Luke. (Y/N) was nervous and Rey could tell.

"You okay?" Rey asked.

"Yes. I just haven't seen him since I was 16. That was 11 years ago." She said.

"I'm sure it will be okay."

"Ya, you're right. Let's get going. You two stay here we will be back." (Y/N) called as the girls started down the path. They walked for a couple hours before finding a village. After looking around for a few minutes, they started further up the path.

"Look." Rey pointed to a man who was standing by the ledge. (Y/N) looked up and a wave of nerves hit her. He turned and looked at them. He was schocked, to say the least. Rey held out his lightsaber and he took it. The girls watched as he examined it, before throwing it over his shoulder. Rey grabbed it and (Y/N) stopped him.

"Master Luke, please we need your help. The Resistance needs your help." She said.

"No you dont." He said walking away from her.

"Master, please. Me and Rey need the training. General Organa sent us all the way out here." (Y/N) said louder.

"You're a master. You train her." He yelled back.

"What?!" (Y/N) yelled. Rey shared a look with her then they ran after him. "I'm not a master. I haven't finished my training. I never even took the final test." Luke abruptly stopped making the girls nearly run into him.