Chapter Fourteen: Double Agent

(Y/N) was woken up by Ben suddenly sitting up. Before she could move to comfort him, he got out of bed and went to the bathroom. She got up seconds later and knocked on the door.

"Ben. Hey, open up." She tried the handle and it was locked. "Don't do this to me, Bennie." The door unlocked and he walked out.

"Can't I get up and go to the bathroom?" He said faking a smile.

"After you bolt up out of bed? Not without looking weird. Plus I can feel your panic." She said pulling him back towards bed.

"I'm starting to hate this connection." He grumbled sitting down on the side of the bed. She draped herself on his back and rested her head on his shoulder.

"Connection or not I would have been able to tell." She said eyes closed. "Whats wrong?"

"I saw you die." He said. Her eyes snapped open, she was wide eyed awake. "I can't really tell where we were but there was Luke and you and the snow was red. You and Luke were fighting me. I thought I hit him but really I got you. I killed you."

"Bennie." She said moving to stand between his legs. "You aren't going to hurt me. You never have and you never will." Ben placed a hand on her stomach abruptly.

"Why are you concentrating all your energy on your stomach?" He asked. She took a few steps backwards and crossed her arms.

"Are you trying to change the subject? Really? We went from 'I killed you' to 'your energy is on your stomach.'" She said.

"Can we not talk about this any further." He asked dropping his head. She climbed into bed and he laid down too. It wasn't even a second later when he spoke. "You feel it too right."

"The annoying presence about to knock on our door how could I miss it." She grumbled.

"Don't knock just come in." Ben yelled. The door softly opened.

"Sir the droid and civilians have been spotted." One of Hux men said.

"I guess we better get ready for a fight." (Y/N) said. (Y/N) put on her dress and cloak. It was her combat outfit. She braided her hair and looked at Ben as he finished putting on his mask.

The two entered the landing bay, which was bustling with life. Everyone was head to either TIE Fighters or to trooper carrier ships. She grabbed Ben's hand before he moved.

"Promise me, right now if I get captured you will get what we need and leave, even if it means leaving me." She said.

"(Y/N), I-"

"Ben, please. Mission before me. Promise me."

"I.. I promise."

"Don't worry, love. I always come back to you." She said smiling. He nodded at her and the two got on their separate carriers. Before they left she switched her ring (it being on the hand no one could see) and sent a message to the Resistance.

"BB-8 was found. Maz Castle. Order knows. Moving out now."
-------------------------'---------
(Y/N) stepped off the carrier surrounded by troopers, lightsaber in had. She redirected a blaster shot making most of the troopers duck. The troopers started to fan out. She watched as FN-2187 fought a trooper with a lightsaber. Suddenly, it dawned upon her that it was Master Luke's lightsaber. She ran over and killed the trooper.

"FN-2187." She said helping him up. "No matter what just remember we are on the same side."

"Its Finn now." He said. She nodded and smirked at him. Suddenly the troopers swarmed Finn, Han, and Chewbacca. She turned and froze when Han called out to her.

"You think you deserve to hold that lightsaber. Not even close. Far from it actually. Biggest scum and I face Darth Vader." He said. She laughed ever so slight and felt a message get buzzed back from her ring. The Resistance was about five minutes out. She need to create a diversion to keep them from moving any further.

"At least now I know where Ben gets it from." She said as she walked. She clicked to message to Han with her tongue and he raised an eyebrow at her to show that he got the message. "Is all talk no bite. Take them to the carrier. Kylo will deal with them himself."

When she turned to move the troopers started moving around. Four troopers surrounded her and she watched the skies.

"May the Resistance has been spotted. Your orders?"

"Shoot them down from the sky." She said. Troopers blew up around her and she remained how she was. She watched Poe fly around and take down TIE Fighters and troopers left and right. Poe, Han and Chewbacca helped and (Y/N) just stood there. Her actions either way would be bad. She felt a gun press against her head and knew it was Han. As the troopers who were left retreated he whispered into her ear.

"I'm going to need more background information on you."

"General Organa will explain when she arrives." She whispered back. Ben continued on to his carrier trying not to take notice if she was captured or not, even more so when he saw Han.

The First Order fled and a Resistance carrier landed. She closed her lightsaber and put on her belt. Han let her go and she walked over to General Organa.

"General." She said.

"(Y/N). You information confirmed a message we had received about BB-8. Thank you, I know it must have been hard deceiving Ben." General Organa said. (Y/N) nodded and smiled sadly at her. "Oh dear." She hugged (Y/N) as she started crying. Han watched the two interacted. Once (Y/N) calmed down, General Organa turned to Han.

"Who is this girl?" He asked still wary of her.

"She is our daughter-in-law and a double agent for the Resistance." Han nodded before him and General Organa shared a moment. (Y/N) walked over to Finn and stood by his side.

"Don't worry Finn. We'll get her back." She said smiling when he loomed at her.

"Thank you, Ma'am." Finn said.

"Finn, you aren't in the First Order anymore and we are equals call me (Y/N)." She said.

"Of course, (Y/N)." He said smiling.

"Come on or we'll miss our rides back." She laughed. The two walked over and Finn went to the Millennium Falcon as (Y/N) got on the carrier with General Organa.
--------------------------------
Don't forget I am accepting one shots/ short scenarios/ reader submitted scenarios/ prompts for my story Star Wars Stories. I accept any type of scenario you may have so don't be afraid to submit any. Also they don't require a prompt if you want to submit something without a prompt feel free to. Prompts are on the first page. More prompts will be added over time.