Chapter Three: Whether You Like it or Not

(Y/N) struggled to fall asleep that night. Not only did she have a bad feeling gnawing at her inside her last conversation with Ben was at the front of her her mind. Eventually, she did dift off to sleep but as she did a tear ran down her face at the thought of losing her best friend.

She wasn't sure what woke her up the loud crash or the screams of panic. Either way they were enough to have (Y/N) on her feet with her lightsaber running to see what was going on. The second her door opened she had to dodge a blaster shot. 'Not here to fight my ass.' (Y/N) thought as she released her blade and made quick work of the two stormtroopers.

(Y/N) ran to the other huts and with each hut she felt a bit of her heart break even more.  She stood in front of Mavis' hut her heart wouldn't be able to take if that young girl wasn't just sleeping. (Y/N) collapsed as she let out a sob. She pulled the young girl to her and moved the hair out of her face. (Y/N) could see what looked like betrayal in her eyes. She closed Mavis' eyes and pressed a kiss to her forehead.

Mavis was exactly like (Y/N), expect she was the oldest sibling. Her parents weren't sure how to deal with her and the abilities she possessed. Her siblings loved it but her parents didn't.  (Y/N) helped Mavis from the first day she arrived. Well, she helped everyone but Mavis held a place in her heart. She knew this happen but she still wasn't ready for it.
-----------------------------
2 weeks earlier

(Y/N) sat in a cold sweat in front of Luke. He paced in front of her. He shook his head again and turned to her.

"Walk me through your vision once more." He said sitting in front of her.

"There was fire and smoke. The temple is burning down. Everyone was dead. I run to Mavis' only to find her dead. Lightsaber marks cover her body. One of us turned on the others. Then there is a presence behind me but I can't tell who it is and thats it." She whispered. Luke nodded at her. "What do I do?" Tears ran down her cheeks.

"Ignore it for now. If you try and prevent it you will only fall to the dark side. Thank you for telling me. However, I'm going to have to ask you to keep this foresight to yourself. It will cause a panic to raise." He said. She nodded her head.
---------------------------------------

(Y/N) stood up and gripped her lightsaber. Her jaw clenched at the feeling of the man behind her. She released her blade.

"You did this? How could you? They were our family and you slaughtered them all." (Y/N) said turning and looking at Ben. Ben felt a wave of guilt wash over him as he stared at her, seeing the tears run down her face. They both knew this once going to end in a clash between them.

Both swung at the same time and when their lightsabers but when they clashed this time it sent a couple troopers flying to the ground. Snoke smiled as he watched as the two battled.

"(Y/N), please just hear him out." Ben said as they clashed again. Ben didn't want to fight her. He loved the girl standing in front of him and he just destroyed what mattered most to her. Family. Ben was so lost in thought he didn't see the dangerous look in (Y/N)'s eye. She used his distraction as her advantage and knocked him to the ground. When he went to get up she placed her foot on his chest. He saw her raise her lightsaber and closed his eyes waiting for the sweet brush of death.

"Finish him." Snoke whispered. Death never came for Ben and he felt her remove her foot.

"No." (Y/N) said. Ben opened his eyes and saw she had lowered her lightsaber. "I refuse to do your bidding. This may be the way of the sith but I'm a jedi and its not my way. Master Luke taught me that and his teaching will mean more to me than anything you will ever try and offer me." Her words were the venom that sent a frown to Snoke's face.

"Master we can't try and kill her. She would easily over power most." Ben said as he stood up.

"What do you recommend kylo?" Snoke said.

"We take her with us. Take away her lightsaber and hide her from the outside world." Ben said as he side glanced her. "And if need be we use her as a bargaining tool. One of the strongest jedi for what we could take from them." Any stormtrooper that tried to come near (Y/N) she immediately cut them down.

"I've had enough of this fight." Snoke snapped. Using the force he threw her against a stone pillar making her cry out in pain as her back connected with the pillar. She hit the ground with a thud. Ben walked over and picked her up. Her head rolled against his shoulder. One of the stormtroopers grabbed her lightsaber and the group loaded up onto a ship.

------------------------------
(Y/N) awoke with a groan. She wasn't sure what hurt worse, her back or her head. Slowly, she opened her eyes and it was bright. She looked over and saw a window.  She stood up and walked over tobthe window but quickly fell. She looked at her leg and saw a chain attaching her to the bed. The door opened and she looked up. It was Ben.
"Oh good. I thought I heard you up." He said walking over and helping her up. He pulled her to him and held her close. (Y/N) nearly sank into the hug until she remembered how she got here. She quickly pushed him away and nearly fell again, Ben caught her.

"How could you?! You monster!" She yelled tears returning to her eyes.

"They were holding us back. Can't you see that. Can't you see how much better we would be as siths?" He asked. She shook her head and sat on the bed.

"No I can't see it because they weren't. They were family. People we grew with." She buried her face into her had as she shook with tears. Ben sighed and unhooked the chain from her ankle. Then he left shutting and looking the door behind him.

(Y/N) got up and walked over to the window she sat in the window sill and leaned her head against the cool glass. She could see the snow outside but couldn't tell where they were. She closed her eyes and fell asleep.

Ben didn't return until late at night. The room was dark but Ben could see what he was looking for. The beautiful form leaned against the window. He picked her up and carried her to the bed laying her down. He climbed in with her and pulled her against his chest. He spoke thinking she wasn't awake but she heard every word.

"I know you don't want to be here and you don't see the worth of being on this side of the force but I can't be without you. You make me feel something no one else ever has. Whether you like it or not from now on you go where I go and no one will ever know about you." He whispered holding her just a little closer.
-----------------------------
Don't forget I am accepting one shots/ short scenarios/ reader submitted scenarios/ prompts for my story Star Wars Stories. Prompts are on the first page. More prompts will be added over time.