Chapter 1: A New Story Begins

(Y/n) = Your name

(S/c) = Skin color

(H/c) = Hair color

(F/c) = Favorite color

[.....] = Writing/reading

Third Person P.O.V

Narrator: "The Kingdom of Fiore. A neutral country of seventeen million people. It is a world of magic. Magic is brought and sold there every day. It is an integral part of people's lives. And there are those who use magic as their occupation. Those people are referred to as wizards. The wizards belong to various guilds and perform jobs on commission. There are a large number of guilds within the country. And in a certain city, there lies a certain guild. A guild from which various legends were once born... or rather, will continue to be born into the future. And its name is Fairy Tail!" he announced to the audience.

West of Magnolia, at the center of Fiore near the capital in the mountainous region, two Fairy Tail members were out on an A-Class job to hunt down a giant monster that was terrorizing a local village. At this moment, the two wizards were searching for the monster in the mountains in a ravine filled with trees and a shallow river, however, this was nothing more than a training mission for the two.

Standing on the side of a cliff overlooking a ravine was a young woman with long, scarlet hair and brown eyes. She has a slender, voluptuous figure. Her attire consisted of a custom-made armor, a blue skirt, black boots, and diamond-shaped silver earrings. Her hands were on top of the bottom her steel sword handle as it was implanted into the ground. Her sword was made of steel with two wings above the handle acting like a crossguard. Her name is Erza Scarlet, an S-Class Wizard from Fairy Tail.

Erza was looking down at the ravine overlooking the training of one of her fellow guildmates who truly needed it. The original plan was for them to split up to locate the giant monster but so far, she has not found the monster. She was waiting for her fellow guildmate at the exact meeting spot they chose to meet when the sun has peaked. He was late and Erza was becoming impatient. Until she heard the sound of rocks being destroyed. Her eyes looked a bit further down the ravine to see a cloud of dust followed by a roar as trees began to be knocked down. She could see the large body of a muscular and furry creature with a large curve horn coming out where its nose was supposed to be.

The giant monster seemed to be chasing after something as it attempted to smash its fist into the ground attempting to kill whatever it was chasing. Erza was rather curious about what it was chasing until she heard an all to familiar scream.

Down in the ravine, an individual was running for their life. He was wearing a well-decorated black hooded cloak with an (F/c) trim and interior. The cloak was tied together by a golden chain near his neck similar to a cape. Underneath it was a grayish-white tunic. Around his waist was a long (F/c) sash that was neatly wrapped around him. Below his waist, he wore tan pants that were tucked into his black boots. His hands were covered with black fingerless gloves exposing a bit of his (S/c) skin. In his hands was an opened, brown leather book that was covered in markings with a metal eye at the center of the cover. Over the open book was a floating quill.

His most notable feature at the moment was his head that was covered with his hood with a full face mask covering his face with some of his (H/c) bangs hanging over it. The mask itself was strange with the shape being relatively plain and simple with two curved horns on the side, however, becoming more complex when it came to the design. The face had different sections of mismatch and uneven with multiple colors filling them.