Chapter Four: Quirk Apprehension Test

• Second Person P.O.V. •
When you woke up, you were excited for school. Walking to school, you saw Jiro. "Hey Jiro!" You shouted. She didn't seem to notice you. You ran up to her and saw she was listening to music. You tapped her shoulder.

"Hm?" She asked, taking off her headphones and turning around. She started blushing as soon as she saw you.

"You wanna talk about yesterday?" You asked.

"Not really." She replied, as she started walking, you following.

"Why not?" You asked.

"Because its embarrassing."

"But, Jiro, listen. I really like you. I know it's crazy. I barely know you. But I love you."

"Y/N I love you, too. You stood up to Bakugo. You defended Midoriya. You're probably the most qualified to become a hero in our class." She insisted. You kissed her on the lips. She was surprised at first but sank into it, too. When you broke the kiss she was smiling a lot. "That was nice." She sighed. "You don't get a lot of action do you?" You asked her. "No. Why would I. Every other girl is perfect compared to me. They've all matured and I'm stuck looking like I'm twelve. I have to love you before you leave."

"Before I leave - what? No Jiro, I love you. Everyone has there reasons for liking things. I have mine for liking you. Just because you look different doesn't mean your worse. Just because you haven't matured as much doesn't mean your worse, even if that little purple haired pervert says so. Jiro, you're perfect just the way you are."

"Thanks Y/N." She said wiping a tear.

"We should speed up if we're getting to class on time." She nodded.

                              -Time Skip-

You made it to homeroom just in time with Jiro. The teacher, Shota Aizawa, instructed us to put on our track suits and go to the field. When all of the class was out you saw Jiro. She looked pretty good in that thing.

"A Quirk assessment test?!" Everyone yelled.

"What about the entrance ceremony? The orientation?" Uraraka asked.

"If you're going to become a hero, you don't have time for such leisurely events. U.A. 's selling point is how unrestricted it's school traditions are. That's also how teachers run their classes." Sensei Aizawa replied in his usual bored tone. "You kids have been doing these since junior high, too, right? Physical fitness tests where you weren't allowed to use your Quirks. The country still uses averages taken from results from students not using their Quirks. It's not rational. Well, the Ministry of Education is procrastinating. Bakugo, you finished at the top of the practical exam, right? In junior high, what was your best result for the softball throw?"

"Sixty seven meters." Bakugo answered.

"Then try doing it with your Quirk." Bakugo got in the circle. "You can do whatever you want as long as you stay in that circle. Hurry up. Give it all you got."

"Then well.."  Bakugo started while stretching. "I'll add a blast to the pitch. Die...!" The ball went flying through the sky.

"Die?" You heard Midoriya mumble.

"Know your maximum first." Sensei said. "That is the most rational way to form the foundation of a hero." He held up the device used to show how far it went. 705.2 m. Everyone gasped.