Chapter Seven: Recovery and Preporations

•Second Person P.O.V. •
Unfortunately, the fight wasn't over. The people we thought we knocked out were getting up. Out of no where, BANG! BANG! BANG! They all got shot. The pro heroes were here! They started taking down all of the villains with ease. We tied up the guy with the skull mask, and we're ready to go.

You boarded the bus with Jiro. She fell asleep on your lap. You soon did the same. You were sure Uraraka would take pictures but you didn't care. I guess people would know about your relationship with Jiro. You loved her. It didn't matter if people knew that.

When you reached the building, you started walking with the rest of the group down the halls. You talked with Kaminari and explained what happened when he went stupid. Walking down the halls, you didn't feel like students. You felt like heroes. The next day, the attack on U.S.J. Was all over the news. The school was temporarily closed, because obvious reasons. You, gathered up the nerve to ask out Jiro. She happily agreed and you went to a concert.

After it was over, you went back to your house with her. You talked, watched TV, and listened to music until midnight. Then, she yawned and fell asleep on the couch, leaning on your shoulder. She is so cute when she's sleeping. Soon enough, you did the same. The next morning you cooked her breakfast.

I can't cook for shit so I'm not gonna go into detail about this.

You made her eggs and pancakes, and she kept saying how you were the best boyfriend ever. Eventually, it was a school day. Everyone was talking about all the news and the attack on U.S.J. Then, out of nowhere, Iida burst through the door.

"Everyone! Morning homeroom is about to start! Stop talking and take your seats!" Iida yelled, running to the front of the room. ""

"We're all in our seats. You're the only one who's not." You pointed out. He took his seat grumbling. Everyone was wondering who the teacher would be, since Mr. Aizawa was in the hospital.

Suddenly, Mr. Aizawa opened the door. Everyone started talking about his injuries and bandages. "My well-being doesn't matter. More importantly, the fight is not yet over." He explained. Mineta started freaking out thinking there would be more villains. "The U.A. sports festival is drawing near." He said.

"That's a super normal school event!" Everyone shouted. Oh yeah. This is a school. Forgot about that.

"Is it okay to have a sports festival so soon after the villains snuck inside?" Jiro asked the question on everyone's mind.

"What if they attack us again or something?" Ojiro asked.

"Apparently, they think of it as U.A. showing that our crisis management system is solid as a rock by holding the event. Security will also be strengthened to five times that of previous years. Above all, our sports festival is a huge chance. It's not an event to be cancelled because of a few villains. Our sports festival is one of Japan's biggest events. In the past, the Olympics were called a festival of sports, and the whole country was crazy about them. As you know, with reductions in scale and population, they're now a shell of their former glory. And now, for Japan, what has taken place for those Olympics is the U.A. sports festival!" Mr. Aizawa said.

"Of course, all the top heroes around the country will be watching. For scouting purposes." Yaoyozoru explained.

"After we graduate, it's typical to join a pro agency as a sidekick." Kaminari explained.

"A lot of people miss their chance to become independent after that and become eternal sidekicks, though. Kaminari, I feel like you'd be one of them. Since you're dumb." Jiro pointed out to Kaminari, in a casual tone. You have to give her lessons on how to socialize, soon.

"Of course, joining a famous hero agency will get you more experience and popularity. Time is limited." Mr. Aizawa explained. "If you expect to go pro, then the path to your future will open up at this event. One chance a year. A total of just three chances. No aspiring hero can afford to miss this event. If you understand that, then don't slack off on your preparations!" Mr. Aizawa exclaimed. "Homeroom is dismissed." Everyone started getting excited for the festival.

You walked to lunch and started talking to Jiro about how feelings work. You then made her apologize to Kaminari. You started talking about the sports festival. Jiro said she didn't think she would make it that far with her Quirk. You assured her she'd be fine. The next day at class, a bunch of people were standing at the door.

"What's going on?" Uraraka yelled at them. Bakugo then started insulting everyone there.

"I came to see what the famous Class A was like," Said a random voice. "but you seem pretty arrogant." He revealed himself from the crowd. He had purple hair and looked tired. "Are all the students in the hero course like this?" Everyone started violently shaking their heads. "Seeing something like this makes me disillusioned. There are quite a few people who enrolled in general studies or other courses because they didn't make it into the hero course. Did you know that? The school has left those of us a chance. Depending on the results of the sports festival, they'll consider our transfer into the hero course. And it seems they may also transfer people out." Everyone gasped at this last remark. "Scouting out the enemy? I, at least came to say that even if you're in the hero course, if you get carried away, I'll sweep your feet out from under you. I came with a declaration of war." Everyone started yelling and stuff.

We wouldn't know what the events were until the day of the sports festival. After that, everyone went to the U.S.J., beach, and other places to train. Your first stop would be the U.S.J. You tested yourself through all terrain. You switched your fists to fire for fire environments, as they grew stronger. Water for water environments, because you could swim faster and we're stronger, etc. soon enough time passed and you were ready. You thought up new combos of punches and new strategies. On the day of the event, Jiro looked tense.

"Hey, don't worry Jiro. You'll be fine." She hugged you and you proceeded to the inside of the dome.

So, sorry to leave you on a cliff hanger. The next chapter will be out in a couple of days, if not tomorrow.