Chapter Five: The Battles

• Second Person P.O.V. •
You were sitting in English class, itching to talk to Jiro. On your way to lunch you finally caught up with her. "Hey Jiro." She turned around.

"Hey Y/N."

"So are we in a relationship?" You questioned her.

"I don't know."

"Well," you begin. "Jiro, everything I know about you is perfect and I just-" She kissed you on the forehead.

"Just shut up and ask me out." She giggled.

"Okay. Jiro would you like to be my girlfriend?" "Um, no. Just kidding. Sure. I'm free tonight if you want to go to the mall." She suggested.

"Of course!" You respond. Yes! When lunch was over you had Hero Basic Training. All Might burst through the door.

"I am... coming through the door like a normal person." Everyone was in awe.

"It's All Might!" Kaminari exclaimed.

"Wow, he really is a teacher!" Kirishima observed.

"That's a costume from the Silver Age, isn't it?" Tsuyu asked.

"Its style is so different, it's giving me goosebumps." Ojiro said.

"I teach Hero Basic Training." All Might grinned. "It is a subject where you train in different ways to learn the basics of being a hero. You'll take the most units of this subject. Let's get right into it! This is what we'll do today-- Combat training!"

"Combat..." Bakugo said, maniacally.

"...training." Midoriya continued, sounding scared.

"And to go with that are these! Costumes made based on your Quirk registrations and requests you sent in before school started." All Might explained. Everyone got excited. "After you change, gather in the Ground Beta!"

"Yes sir!" Everyone said in unison.

"They say the clothes make the man, young men and ladies." Your costume was a black flash shirt with a electric blue jacket (kind of similar to Kaminari's outfit) with black fingerless gloves made out of material to channel electricity. You wore plain black pants. You also had a headset on to listen to music to while fighting. For some reason, whenever you listened to music, you were in the zone. "Be fully aware... From now on... You are heroes! That's great, everyone. You all look cool! Now, shall we begin, you zygotes?" You saw Midoriya blushing while looking at Uraraka's skintight bodysuit.

You went over to Jiro. "No joke, we really need to write fanfic." You said, pointing to Uraraka and Midoriya. You realized her costume and widened your eyes. "Holy shit, you look beautiful." She blushed hard at this remark.

This class, you were split into groups of two. They would be a two VS. two matchup, one team being the villains, the other being the heroes. The heroes are supposed to get rid of an object in a building within ten minutes. If the object was fine, the villains won. If the object was disposed of, the heroes won. Uraraka and Midoriya were on a team. Wow, I really need to write that fanfic. You were on a team with Ashido. Everyone who wasn't fighting went to the monitor room.

Eventually, it was you and Ashido's turn. Something you knew about her Quirk was that if she misused it, her clothes would melt off. Unfortunately, that perv was on the other team so he was probably gonna pull something. You infiltrated through the second floor. You walked through the door of a room and Mineta through his grapes at her foot. She was going to fire her acid, but she slipped and ended up firing at her shirt which melted away.

"Yes!" Mineta yelled. "It worked!" You shot your electricity at all the cameras to EMP and  ran up to Mineta to throw an electric punch to the grape-boy. He slammed against a wall and went unconscious.

You threw Ashido your coat and continued. One down. Advancing to the top floor, you saw Yaoyozoru produce a bat. Ashido spit acid to melt her bat. While they were fighting, you switched to air and blasted yourself over Yaoyozoru. You landed on the bomb like object and won.

After some more fights, you had to explain to Jiro that you weren't doing anything with Ashido when you EMP-d the camera.

Later, Mr. Aizawa explained we were going to pick a class representative. "I want to be class rep! Pick me!" Kirishima yelled.

"Me too!" Shouted Kaminari.

"I want to do it, too." Suggested Jiro. "It's a job made for m--" Aoyama got cut off by,

"I'll be the leader!" Shouted Ashido.

"My manifesto is for all girls' skirts to be thirty centimeters above there knees!" Yelled Mineta. You have him a death glare. He sat back down.

"Let me do it! Me!" Screamed Bakugo.

"Silence, please!" Screeched Iida. Everyone turned to him. "It is a job with the serious responsibility of leading others. It is not a job for just anyone who wants to do it. It is a calling that requires the trust of those around you. If we want to use democracy to decide on a true leader, then we should hold an election to choose one."

"Your hand is raised highest!" Everyone pointed out to Iida.

"Why did you suggest that?" Asked Kaminari.

"We haven't known each other for that long, so how can we have trust or anything?" Asked Tsu.

"If that's the case, and everyone votes for themselves..." Started Kirishima.

"Don't you think that is precisely why whoever receives multiple votes here can be truly considered the most suitable person?" Said Iida. "What do you think, Mr. Aizawa?" Asked Iida.

"I don't care, as long as you decide before homeroom is over." Mr. Aizawa replied, going into his sleeping bag.

"Thank you very much!" Replied Iida. A while later after voting, on the board, it said: Election Results. Being the good boyfriend you were, you voted for Jiro. She was tied for second with Yaoyozoru. I bet that little perv voted for her. You thought.

"I got three votes?!" Questioned Midoriya, in amazement.

"Why Deku?! Who voted for him?!" Yelled Bakugo.

"Well its better for voting for you." Replied Sero. I mean, he's not wrong. Bakugo started arguing with Sero.

"Then, the class rep is Midoriya, and how will we decide who the deputy class rep is?" Asked Kaminari.

"Yaoyozoru can have it." Jiro said.

"Then the deputy class rep will be Yaoyozoru." Iida finalized. Midoriya seemed very confused.

Later at lunch, you finally convinced Jiro and Kaminari to sit with Midoriya, Uraraka, and Iida. You talked while you ate lunch. You figured out Iida was related to a famous hero. Suddenly, a alarm went off. Over the intercoms, a voice came on,

"There has been a level three security breach. All students please evacuate outdoors promptly." Then, all hell broke loose. Everyone was yelling trying to escape.