Chapter Fifteen And Three Quarters: Truth or Dare

• Second Person P.O.V. •
You had some free time on your hands and decided to have a party. Because why the fuck not. You invited the class over. This time, Todoroki and Bakugo didn't come to your house. You sat around the circular couch and played truth or dare. You started.

"Mineta." He perked up.

"Dare." He smiled.

"I dare you to kiss..." He looked thirsty as ever. "Denki. Kiss Denki." You grinned. "Hey, you two are the ones who always want sexual action. You should be thanking my me." The rest of the class was laughing. They gave each other a light peck and looked like they wanted to die. Now it was Mineta's turn. You were fucked now. "Truth." You immediately spat out.

He smirked. "Who do you love, other than Jiro?" He asked.

"My parents." You answered.

"Are you sure?" Asked Ashido, puffing out her chest, slightly.

"Yes, I'm sure." You said, putting your arm around Kyoka. Ashido sighed. Now it was Kyoka's turn. She smirked at Ochaco and Deku.

"Truth or dare?" Kyoka asked.

"Dare." Ochaco replied.

"Grind against Midoriya." She requested. Ochaco blushed. She started moving around in Midoriya's lap. She did this for a few minutes, when both of their eyes widened and they started intensely blushing. You smirked. "The one-eyed snake has been awoken by Ochaco's dance." Kyoka said monotonously. Deku and Ochaco then sprinted for the exit.

"Lets make this a game. Last one standing wins." Everyone nodded in agreement.

It was Denki' turn. "Ashido. Truth or dare?" He asked.

"Dare." She replied.

Denki smiled. "Do something perverted to me." Ashido thought for a moment, then smirked. She leaned in and bit his earlobe. "OH FUCK THAT HURTS!" Yelled Denki.

"Virgin..." You whispered. He glared at you. He reached in his bag and pulled out two wolf ears and put them on.

Maybe, the girls will think I look cute. He thought.

"YOU LOOK LIKE A FUCKING FURRY!" You laughed. He growled at you. "Dude, you need to get laid." You suggested to him. He left. It was Yaoyorozu's turn.

"Y/N," She started.

"Truth." You said.

She smirked. "How many people have you you kissed?" She asked.

"Other than Kyoka, about sixteen. It's not that I kissed them, it's more or so they kissed me. I had four girls kiss me last year in Valentine's Day." You answered. "But I really didn't consent to any of it. I only actually loved Kyoka." You smiled.

Kyoka grinned at the last sentence. Eventually, it was you, Mineta, Kyoka, and Yaoyorozu. "Yaoyorozu," Mineta smiled. She gulped.

"Truth."

"What's your fetish?" He asked. You burst out laughing. She whispered something. "I can't hear you." Mineta taunted. She left.

It was Kyoka's turn. "Mineta." She started.

"Dare." He replied. He probably was thinking something perverted.

"Get one of your grape things and shove them up your ass." He left the building.

You fist bumped her. "Nice. Truth or dare?" You asked her.

"Truth." She replied.

"Have you ever had a boyfriend before me?" You questioned. Her expression darkened a bit.

"Yeah. Once. This kid named Scott. He was just using me for attention and treated me like shit." She sighed.

"What a bitch." You bitterly muttered.

"Truth or dare?" She asked.

"Dare." You answered.

She smiled, slightly pervertedly. "Kiss my neck." She requested.

"You could have just asked." You shrugged. After that you leaned in and started kissing her neck, looking for the sweet spot. Eventually, she let out a moan in one spot, which you proceeded to kiss that same spot, slipping the tongue in every once in a while. You spent the rest of the night hanging out with Kyoka.

Sorry that this took so long to make. Other than being sick for a little while, I just was lazy. Also, what do you want for 1k reads special? I'm making another My Hero Academia reader insert, so who do you want to end up with? Later, bros!