Chapter Fourteen: Rescue Training

• Second Person P.O.V. •
You got to school (not needing a wheelchair). At hero basic training, we got into our costumes. "Anyway, we'll start now. Right. It's hero basic training!" Announced All Might. "Long time no see, boys and girls! How've you been? For this times hero basic training since you've all recently gotten back from your internships, we'll have fun with a rescue training race!"

"If we are doing rescue training, then shouldn't we do it at the USJ?" Yelled Iida, putting his hand into the air.

"That is a place for training for disasters. Do you remember what I said? That's right! I said 'race'!" He pointed to a mock power plant. "This is Field Gamma! A dense area filled with factories laid out like a intricate labyrinth. You'll break up into 5-person groups and go through the training one group at a time. When I send out a distress signal form somewhere inside, you'll all start at once from the outskirts of the city! It's a race to see who will rescue me first! Of course, you'll have to keep damage to buildings to a minimum." All Might explained, pointing towards Bakugo.

"Don't point at me!" He said.

"All right, first group, get in place!" At the monitor platform, everyone was eager to see the race start.

"This group has everyone in the class with good mobility, other than Y/N." You heard someone say.

"Hmm, perhaps Midoriya is at a slight disadvantage." Yaoyozoru thought aloud.

"That's true. Honestly, I'm not still not sure how good he is." Kyoka responded.

"Oh, he's better." You said, smiling.

"How do you know?" Asked Yaoyozoru. Remembering your promise about Endeavor totally saving you, you hastily replied.

"Oh! Um! I don't know, just a hunch!" Kyoka looked at you with a raised eyebrow.

"Who do you think'll be first? I think Sero will win!" Said Kirishima.

"But Ojiro's there, too." Pointed out Denki.

"Deku." You said. Everyone looked at you.
"I am perfectly confident that Deku will win."

"Wanna bet?" Asked Denki. You looked at him and nodded.

"A hundred bucks." You suggested.

"Good. I could use a new coat since Ashido burnt through the last one."

The race started. Sero blazed off, way ahead of everyone else. Suddenly what looked to be a streak of green bolted past him. "

"Better pay up." You said to Denki.

"Not yet, the race isn't over!" He insisted, clutching his fist. You shrugged. In the end... Denki won. Next up was you. Great. Now I have to get a job to get the money back.

You were up next against Bakugo, Kirishima, Denki, and Yaoyozoru. When the race started, you hit the ground with an air punch, sending you into the air. Bakugo was close behind. You landed on a building and started running. Bakugo went in front, though. You tried something. Thunder body: Throttle one out of ten. Your body started surging with electricity. You ran. You felt weightless almost. You ran faster and jumped higher.

You sped past Bakugo. He looked so angry. "Get back here you lightning bastard!" He yelled. He lunged for you. Upon touching you, he fell due to a huge shock. You bolted forward. Flying through the sky. You reached All Might in no time. He looked at you confused.

"How did you...?" He trailed off.

"The internship did me good."

Eventually, you went back to the boys' changing room. "I need to work on my mobility." Kirishima said.

"Our first class in a while made me sweat!" Ayoama said, wiping his face with his cape.

"You must compensate for it by gathering information." Tonayami pointed out.

"That'll put me a step behind everyone." Denki laughed.

"I mean your not wrong." You agreed.

"Hey, Midoriya." You recognized Mineta's voice. "I discovered something crazy! Come here!" He was by a small hole in the wall. Wait, if the hole was there, than the room next to it would be... the girls' locker room!

"Stop this, Mineta! Peeping is definitely a criminal act!" Scolded Iida.

"My little Mineta is already a criminal act!" He said. He peeked through. "Yaoyozoru's ample yaoyoro-boobs! Ashido' slender waist Hagakure's floating underwear! Uraraka' fine uraraka-body! Asui's unexpected boobie-" He was cut off, recoiling in pain at something hitting him in the eye. He screamed in pain.

"Jiro's Earphone Jack!" Midoriya said.

"Nice job, babe!" You called over.

• Jiro's P.O.V. •
"Yaoyozoru, could you fill this up?" Y/N requested from behind the wall. Yaoyozoru started filling up the small hole. "By the way, Mineta, "DON'T FUCKING PEEP ON MY GIRLFRIEND, BITCH!" I heard Y/N yell. There were some noises of Mineta fighting back. Suddenly there was a loud slapping noise. "MINETA, THE FUCK DID YOU JUST DO?!"

• Second Person P.O.V. •

You went thunder body one out of ten and grabbed Mineta. "FIRST OF ALL, YOU ARE GONNA APOLOGIZE TO THE GIRLS FOR PEEPING. THEN, YOU'RE NEVER GONNA DO SOMETHING PERVERTED AS THAT AGAIN OR I WON'T BE AS MERCIFUL!" Mineta was writhing in pain from your electric grip.

"This is merciful?!" He yelled in pain. "OKAY, OKAY, JUST LET GO!" He shouted. You dropped him to the floor.

It was the end of the day. You saw Kyoka walking through the hall, slouching. "What's wrong?" You asked. She looked surprised by your sudden appearance.

"Oh, nothing!" She said, putting on a fake smile. You stared at her. She gave in. "Fine. It's just that... earlier today, when Mineta looked through the hole, he said a hot physical trait that each of us had... except for me. I just don't think that I'm like the other girls. That I'm worse." You grabbed her by the shoulders and pulled her right up to you, your noses almost touching. You looked into each other's eyes for a moment. You leaned in and started making out with her. You had kissed for about a minute when you broke it.

"Kyoka, your perfect. Don't let that pervert change your mind. I love you for a reason. If I wanted you for your body, don't you think, and you pointed this out, I would have started dating Yaoyozoru? No. I love you and only you." You kissed her again. "Well, anyway, I'm off."

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"To get a weekend job." You replied.

"Why?" She asked.

"Because I bet a hundred bucks that Deku would win the race." She said bye and you went off to the job you had got. At a cafe. It was the only one that wanted you. They probably just wanted you for advertisement, though. They wanted someone as famous as you to work there.
Hey guys, so the next chapter will be a much shorter one and might be out today! See ya!