Chapter Sixteen: Y/N and Kyoka VS. Present Mic

• Second Person P.O.V. •
After finishing all the written exams, you turned in your papers and sighed after sitting back down at your seat.

Soon enough, it was the day of the practical exam. Aizawa was with all the pro heroes who worked at the school. The students were all about in a line with their hero costumes on.

"Now, we will begin the practical exam. Of course it's possible to fail this exam. If you don't want to go to training camp, don't make any stupid mistakes." Aizawa grumbled.

"There are a lot of teachers..." Kyoka quietly pointed out. You nodded.

Aizawa continued, "I expect that you all have gathered information ahead of time and have some idea of what you will be doing."

"We're fighting robot warriors like at the entrance exam, right?" Yelled out Denki.

Principal Nezu suddenly popped out of Aizawa's scarf.

"For various reasons, the exam will be different this time!" Everyone yelled in shock. Nezu kept going, climbing down Aizawa. From now on, we want to focus on person-to-person combat hero work, and stress teaching that is closer to actual fighting. So... We'll have you form on teams of two to fight against one teacher!"

Everyone gasped. Aizawa started talking. "In addition, the teacher that the pairs will be up against have already been decided. These were determined at my discretion on various factors, including fighting style, grades, and interpersonal relationships, so here they are:"
He started naming off teams. You weren't really paying attention until, "Y/N! You're with Jiro!" You pumped your fist. "And you two will be fighting Present Mic."

You went to the monitor room to view the matches with Kyoka and do some stretches. Eventually, it was your turn. You entered the forest like area with your girlfriend. You kept cautiously looking around. There was suddenly a loud shout from Present Mic. He readied a fighting stance and started yelling, making your clutch Kyoka's ears, ignoring the fact that it hurt like hell. You both retreated.

"Let's split up. If just one of us makes it across the finish line, we'll win." You strategized. She nodded and you crept away. You were about halfway to the finish line when you heard a high pitch scream, that you could identify as Kyoka's. You rushed over and saw Kyoka trying to power through Present Mic's sound wave. She eventually lost her footing and slid back onto a tree, getting some injuries in the process. You pulled Present Mic from the back of his hair and engaged in a fight with him.

He screeched at you making your head vibrate so much, it felt like it would explode. You kept running forward toward him, however. You punched him in the chest with a fire punch, knocking him back. He yelled at Kyoka again and then you. You were caught off guard and got sent flying into the air. A fall from twenty feet wouldn't be fun, so you used your final option: Thunder body. 5/10. You felt empowered for a moment and zoomed toward Present Mic, not hearing anything he said.

God forgive me for what I'm about to do. You thought to yourself. You started hitting him with a volley of electric punches. "ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA!" You yelled. Present Mic got sent flying into the air, as you collapsed, and Kyoka passed the finish line. After your exam was over and your wounds were treated you hugged Kyoka and kissed her.

"We did it!" She exclaimed. You picked her up and spun her around.

"I hope you can forgive me, Kyoka. Cuz' during the period when I was punching Present Mic, I made a Jojo reference." You smiled.

She giggled and playfully punched your shoulder. "You're a weeb." She laughed.

"Yeah? I'm fine with that because at least I'm your weeb."

Y'all thought I was dead didn't you.
P.S. I made a My Hero Academia rp.