Chapter Fifteen: Studying At Yaoyozoru's House

• Second Person P.O.V. •
You walked to school with Kyoka talking about Ochaco and Deku's relationship.

When homeroom ended, Mr. Aizawa started talking. "Okay, that's it for class. There's only one week left until the final exams. You all are studying properly, right. I'm sure you already know, but there won't just be a written exam. There also a practical component. Make sure you train your minds and bodies at the same time. That's all." And with that he exited the room. "I haven't studied at all!" Denki and Ashido yelled in unison. "You two, I may be able to be of assistance with the class lectures." Yaoyozoru suggested. "Yao-Momo!" Denki and Ashido said once again in unison. "I'm not one of those two, but can I join, too?" Asked Kyoka. "I'm having some trouble with quadratic functions..." "Sorry, me too! How are you with Classical Japanese?" Questioned Sero. "I'd like to join, too." Said Ojiro. "There's still a bunch of stuff I don't get." "Please!" They all said in unison. "Everyone!" Blushed Yaoyozoru. She agreed and explained that they would come to her house that weekend. "I'll go, too." You said. They looked at you confused. "But you got one less pony then Yaoyozoru." Denki said with a frown. You looked at him. "It's because there are gonna be three girls there and I need to keep Denki in line." He gulped.  They were all looking at her like they were in heaven. You whispered to Kyoka. "Woah, I thought you were in love with guys." This earns you a slap on the shoulder. You walked over to Denki. "Woah, I thought you were in love with guys." This also earned you a slap on the shoulder. At lunch, you were sitting with Deku, Ochaco, and Kyoka. Suddenly, someone's elbow hit Deku in the back of the head. "Oh, sorry. Your head was so big that I accidentally hit it." Said a voice. You looked up. "You're from Class B! Um... Monoma!" Deku stuttered. You stood up. "You want another beating, hotshot?!" You snarled. "I heard you guys met the hero killer. Just like at the sports festival, you guys in Class A just have to have all the attention, huh? But that attention isn't because people have high hopes for you. It's because you keep attracting trouble, right? Oh, that's scary. Someday, the rest of us might also be caught up in the trouble you bring and become victims as well... Like getting cursed by the god of pestilence! Oh, that's sca-" Monoma was cut off by and orange haired girl slapping him in the side of the head. "Monoma, that's not funny. Don't you know what happened to Iida?" She scolded. "Kendo, correct?" You asked. She nodded. "Sorry, guys. He has a hole where his heart should be." She smiled. "The closest thing he knows to love is lust." You growled. "You guys were talking earlier about how you don't know what's gonna be on the practical exam for the finals, right? Looks like it'll be combat against robots like in the entrance exam. An upperclassman friend of mine told me. It's kind of cheating, though." "Are you an idiot, Kendo? We had an informational advantage! This was our chance to get ahead of the detestable Class A!" Monoma started. Kendo was gonna slap him again when you caught it. "I'm still doing your girlfriend." Monoma muttered. "Don't hit him. Let me do it." You insisted. "Hey, I heard what he said, I want to, as well." Suggested Kyoka. Kendo smiled. "He does deserve it. Go ahead." She let him go and you picked him up. "Go crazy." You told Kyoka. She stuck her earbuds up his nose. He screamed in pain. He glared at her. "Soon enough I'll be sliding something into one of your holes." You turned him around to face you. "All right, that's where I fucking draw the line. Do you know what I do to perverts like you?" You sisduh rough gritted teeth. "Let me show you." You dragged him over to where Denki and Mineta were sitting. They noticed you. "Listen, here. What are you two?" You asked them. "Perverts." They sighed in unison. "And what do I mainly do to you?" You asked. "Beat our asses." Denki said. "Here that Monoma? Now because yourself." Electric body. Three out of ten. You had never used three out of ten. You slapped him across the face. He dropped to the floor crying. "Never again, fucker." You snarled. He cried some more. You walked back to your table. "What did you do to him?" Kendo asked. You smiled. "Something that made him cry." Kyoka looked at you. "You probably have enough trouble with Mineta and Denki." Later in class, "Deku!" Yelled Bakugo. "I don't know if you've figured out your Quirk a little or what, but you seriously keep rubbing me in the wrong way." You smiled. This was a stupid decision but you had to do it. "Woah, Deku, I thought you only rubbed Ochaco." You smiled. "That's not what I meant!" Shouted Bakugo. "Oh yeah." You grinned. "You're gay for Kirishima, not Deku." He walked up to you, flaring explosions in his fist. You flared fire in your fist, not fazed by his threat. That weekend, when you went to Yaoyozoru's house with everyone, you arrived at the front gate. "Wow..." Said Denki, amazed by the size of it. "I knew she was rich, but I didn't think she was this rich..." Kyoka rang the doorbell. "Everyone, I have been waiting for you!" Said a voice over the speaker. Wow. This place was fancier and bigger than your place. At the dining hall, a chandelier hung overhead. "I feel so out of place, it's making me nervous..." Admitted Ojiro. "Me, too..." Said Sero. Yaoyozoru walked in with a cart, with China on it. "What is it?" She asked. "Oh, nothing..." Everyone said in unison. Except you. You were not one to experience love that often. Except for Kyoka and your parents, you hadn't ever experienced love. "Yaoyozoru, you're being too adorable. At this rate, I don't think we'll get anything done." You informed her. She blushed. "What kind of tea would you like?" She asked. "Ujicha." You replied. She nodded and with a smile got the tea. Denki took Ashido's book and Ashido leaned over to get it form Denki, but accidentally fell in his lap. "Thirsty, ey?" Denki smirked. You lifted Ashido off Denki and punched him on the neck with your nails, giving him an electric shock. You pretty much just spent the rest of your time supervising Denki, drinking tea, and assisting Yaoyozoru in her teaching. When you went home, everyone was more confident in the test.
Hey my boys. So I have a draft for a new male reader insert. Comment if you want to see it! I will keep updating until the series ends but this would just be something else.