Chapter Fourteen And A Half: The Job At The Cafe

• Second Person P.O.V. •
You walked forward to the Quirky Cafe. A woman in a waiter outfit greeted you. "Y/N, correct?" You nodded.

"Put this on." She smiled handing you a waiter outfit. You put it on and she escorted you to the kitchen where there was a pamphlet on how to be a waiter. You started walking around waiting for someone to need something. You heard laughing and walked toward the source of the noise.

"Really Ochaco?!" You lunged toward the noise.

"I fucking knew it." The couple looked over.

"Oh hey, Y/N." Deku said. You got out your phone and took a picture.

"You two look cute together." You laughed.

"Why are you here?!" Ochaco asked.

"Because I bet $100 that Deku would beat everyone else in the rescue race." You glared at Deku.

"Well I'll take an apple iced tea." She said.

"I'm just here to be with Ochaco." He smiled.

"Aweeeeee! How cute." You grinned. "Will do." You nodded. You lightly ran to the kitchen. "I need an apple iced tea." You yelled over to the kitchen part.

"Y/N?! It's an honor to be in your presence!" The cook yelled. You brought the iced tea back.

"Thanks." Ochaco said. You made your money back and quit the job. At least you got the picture of Deku and Ochaco. That's probably the highlight of the job.