Chapter Nine: Sports Festival Pt. 2

• Second Person P.O.V. •
"Iida, forward!" Todoroki told him.

"Right!" Iida replied. Yaoyozoru produced something you couldn't quite see. Everyone was charging for you. Todoroki pulled up and electric sheet.

"He's gonna shock us!" You yell, recognizing the strategy. You perked up making yourself as big as possible to be the shield. You switched your hands to electricity. He shocked you. You felt powerful. "Thanks Kaminari!" You yelled running forward. Luckily, your team didn't take too much damage. Everyone was shocked except your team and Todoroki's team. "He's gonna be stupid for an hour now." You announced to your team.

"Y/N, are you okay?!" Midoriya asked. "I'm fine, in fact, I'm better than fine. That felt good. I'm electric remember?" Todoroki ran through and grabbed someone's band. "I got em!" You yelled. You shot electricity at them. Todoroki used a shield. You readied a fire punch.  One minute left. Out of nowhere, Iida dashed forward, in less than a second grabbing your band! Midoriya ordered us forward.

He activated his Quirk. He reached forward. You reached forward and sneakily grabbed one. Midoriya grabbed one, too. Hatsume pointed out it was the wrong headband. 70 points! Bakugo launched forward toward your team and Todoroki's. He failed. Midoriya clenched his fist.  First place was team Todoroki. Second team Bakugo. Third team Shinso. Midoriya said he was sorry. Uraraka laughed and pointed towards your headband. You got 615 points.

"In fourth place, team Midoriya!" Present Mic yelled. Midoriya started crying like a geyser.

It was now time for lunch. You sat down next to Jiro and apologized for shocking her. You ate lunch with her and kept talking about what happened to each other from the events.

After lunch, you walked back to the dome and saw... ALL THE GIRLS IN CHEERLEADER OUTFITS?! "What's the matter, Class A? What kind of fan service is that?" Present Mic yelled. You saw Kaminari and Mineta giving each other thumbs up. You ran up the them and gave them a huge shock leaving them numb.

"You know, I'd date the earbuds one." You heard a kid whisper. You slowly turned around. At this point you'd be in a mental asylum by next year.

"What did you say?" You asked the kid.

"I said I'd smash the earbuds one." He said, calmly.

"Alright listen here, she's my girlfriend and fuck no." You said in an angry voice.

"Well maybe she'll consider it when I crush you." He casually smirked. "We'll see." You maniacally smiled. I won't hold back on that ass-hat. Jiro crossed her arms. You asked Mineta and Kaminari what happened. They explained how at lunch, they persuaded all the girls to do it for a cheer battle.

"I'll kill you later." You muttered, through gritted teeth. Present Mic explained how we'd have one-on-one fights. The first battle would be you VS. Kaminari. You smiled at him like a serial killer look. You made a crushing motion with your hands. He gulped. You gathered all the cheerleaders. "I'll get him for you." They could tell you were angry because they stepped away. Jiro smiled a bit. "No holding back like I did in the last two games."

"That was holding back?!" Uraraka asked. You smiled and nodded. You walked to the arena. Kaminari looked like he was gonna hurl. You sniggered and looked at him with a grin. He looked even more scared.

"Kaminari and Y/N to the arena!" Present Mic yelled. Present Mic explained the rules and said that the battle could be ended if someone said "I give up." You looked at Kaminari. He looked like he was about to already say it.

"No balls." You said. He got way angrier than he should have.

"Start!" Present Mic yelled. He charged at you. You easily dodged. "Listen, if you want a girl just ask her."

"It's harder than that, by beating you, maybe I can get a girl!"

• Kaminari's P.O.V. •

"What the fuck kind of a philosophy is that?!" Y/N yelled. I swung a fist. Once again he dodged. "Just try it!" Y/N yelled. I got angrier. The more angrier I got, the more reckless. He said, "Just try it, damn it!" He swung with a strength punch. I dodged. He looked a bit surprised.

"Let's end this!" I smirked.

"If you insist." He replied. He switched his fist to lightning. And have a hard swing.

• Second Person P.O.V. •

You swung a thunder fist. He went down. "Jut ask her." You said, patting him on the stomach.

"Kaminari is immobilized! Y/N wins!" Present Mic announced. The next match you'd play was against... Monoma! That person who liked Jiro. After a break, it was time for the match. Before the game started, Monoma said,

"Maybe now you'll realize why I was so confident I could beat you to get that earbud one."

"Didn't even ask her name." You sighed, shaking your head.

"Match begin!" Yelled Present Mic. You knew how his Quirk worked. If he made physical contact with him. You fired out electric blanks. He easily dodged. You realized if you had to make contact you had to make it count. You gave an air punch which should have knocked him back a bunch. How does he keep dodging all my attacks?! He touched you and gained your Quirk. He decided to get a strength punch. He did the same.

"Now I'll beat you with what you pride yourself with. Being strong." He smirked. You smiled a bit. You both punched at the same time, hitting each others fists. He got knocked back way more than you. "How did you do that?!" He demanded.

"Well having a Quirk will only get you so far. That's where real strength comes in." You replied, running forward with and air fist. Since now he was on the ground, he couldn't dodge. You punched and didn't hold back. He got knocked back, leaving a huge crack in the arena walls. "So what was that about Jiro?" You asked his unconscious body.

"Monoma is out of bounds. Y/N wins!" Yelled Midnight.

After that game you went up and explained to Jiro what he had said. She looked really bitter until she said, "Well that explains why you punched so hard." She kissed you on the cheek, leaving you blushing. She could always either shut you up our make you blush hard by kissing you.

During the next match you saw that when Midoriya (now that you started calling Deku, too) writing notes and muttering. When Jiro kissed you for no reason, which she does when she gets bored, Uraraka looked jealous. You went to talk to her. "You want Deku don't you?" You asked, with a smirk. She started blushing like crazy.

"I-no-its just-" You interrupted her.

"Listen, I know that Jiro will give Deku in how to love, I'll give you lessons. Maybe this weekend?" She agreed. So did Jiro and Deku.

During the next match you heard Mineta yell to Ayoama about how to be like one of those video games where the more you fight, the more clothing gets knocked off. You gave him yet another shock. "When will the discipline work?" You asked Jiro. If Kaminari doesn't just ask someone out and goes down the same path of Mineta, we'll have two pervs for the price of one. "If only Aoyama and Ashido's Quirks were switched." Sighed Mineta. This time, you let Jiro stick her earbuds in his nose making him scream in pain. You fist bumped her.

You ended up losing the next game to Todoroki. You would later finish in third place. With Bakugo in first and Deku in second.

Hey guys, sorry that this took longer than I intended it to. Also, after I finish this book, I'll be starting a new one. I may be starting it now, actually. So who do you want to be in a relationship with?
If I don't get a response, I'll go with Yaoyozoru. Comment on this body of text who you want to date in the next one! See ya!