Valentine's Day Special

• Second Person P.O.V. •
When you woke up, you were excited. It was Valentines Day. You ran out the door with the box of chocolates that you were going to give to Kyoka.

You happened to meet her on the way to school.

"Here, Kyoka, I got your these." You smiled, handing her the box of chocolates. She smiled back, happily accepting them.

"Thanks. I got you-" She started reaching in her bag. "These." She pulled out a micro disc. You could put it in your iPod 300. You smiled at her.

"You sure?" You asked her. She nodded.

"You're probably my only friend that appreciates good music." You looked it and it had AC/DC written with sharpie.

"Thanks, Kyoka." You smile to her. "That's not all I have." You grabbed her by the hand and started running to school. Eventually, when you reached it, you were 15 minutes early. You brought her the through the schoolyard into the forest part where you heard noises. Upon advancing, you and Kyoka saw that it was Deku and Ochaco making out. When they noticed you they started blushing. "Happy Valentines Day. Is this your guys' presents to each other or..."

After school was over, you were walking home with Kyoka. "Hey, Y/N?" She started.

"Yeah?" You replied.

"So, remember when we were playing truth or dare?" She questioned.

"Yeah."

"Well, were you in a relationship with anyone else." She asked.

"Well, kind of. It's more like she followed me around. Her name was Persephone. She was annoying." You explained, kicking a rock on the sidewalk. As you say that, someone bumps into, and someone bumps into Kyoka.

"Hey watch where you're going, shit-head!" Yelled the boy to you.

"Watch where you're going, whore!" Yelled the girl to Kyoka. You looked up, angry. Your expression became immediately bitter as you saw who the girl was.

"Speaking of Persephone..." You said through gritted teeth. You noticed that her schoolgirl clothes couldn't possibly be real. They were way too revealing. She was also with a guy you assumed was her boyfriend.

"Hey, Mr. Boyfriend-Guy. Just so you know, she has a weird fetish, she likes to dress up as herself and act like a bitch, Jesus..." You smirked.

"Don't talk to my fucking girlfriend like that, bitch!" He yelled to you. You simply stood there, expressionless. "At least I don't have her!" He said, pointing to Kyoka's chest. You instantly got angry. Probably a football player and a pervert.

"Hey, when she drops her book, she doesn't bend over to get them and bend over some more and more and more." You shrugged. "From what I can tell, your the smartest person on the football team." You remarked.

He smirked. "That's a compliment dumbass."

"But then again," You started, "That's like being the tallest dwarf." With that he tried to punch you, succeeding in hitting you in the gut. You coughed up a bit of blood. "Huh, neat."

"I have a strength Quirk." He smiled.

"Cool. I have that but on steroids." You replied. He went in for another punch, which you caught and electrocuted. He fell to the ground. "Another tip, she has a fetish, whenever she's around other guys she just becomes a slut." You said, pointing to her.

"Whatever, freak!" He yelled at you, getting up and running away. Soon, Persephone followed. When you kept walking home, you apologized to Kyoka.

"Sorry I dragged you into that."

She burst out laughing. "Are you kidding that was hilarious! Except for that one part..." she said, referring to when the guy pretty much said her chest was flat.

"Kyoka, I love you, don't let anyone make you want to change!" You said, embracing her.

"Happy Valentines Day, Y/N." She smiled.

"Happy Valentines Day." You replied. And with that, you kissed seed each other and left.

Hey fuckers, I told you I'd get this chapter out today.