Chapter Eleven: Training with Snipe

• Second Person P.O.V. •

"Why did you accept my internship?" That was the first thing Snipe said to you.

"The same reason you asked me. I clearly can't do anything if I'm not within ten feet of my opponent. I need you to help me shoot." You said. Snipe nodded. He escorted you to his private shooting range. He turned around and shot the moving target. Without looking. "Wha- how?!" You asked in amazement.

"Like everyone else." He muttered. "One trick." You tensed your muscles upon hearing this. "Listen, kid, you can't always rely on everything. You can't always trust all your senses. Fight me with a blindfold. That's how I'm good at shooting." You put on the blindfold he handed you. "Oh, and by the way, no Quirk usage, either." Ok, ok, it'll be fine. It wouldn't be fine. He threw a punch which you somehow managed to dodge. You punched an he caught it. He picked you up and slammed you down. You coughed up a bit of blood and stood back up. "You don't have to see me. Sense me, hear me, do anything you can to know that I'm here." He explained.

Feel him. You repeated in your head. You heard air. You changed your arms to a blocking position. He hit your arms. "Excellent." He complimented. You swung for him. You felt a gut hit your fist. He took off your blindfold and shook your hand. "Now lets have a duel." He suggested. You couldn't possibly win this fight, but maybe fighting him could teach you. He turned around. You did the same. "On three! One... two... three!" He turned around as you ducked. He shot his dart gun and you ducked. It didn't hit you. You shot a blank of electricity at him. It hit him.

"Don't go easy on me next time." You said to him.

"You don't want that kid." You could almost see the smile behind his mask.

You nodded. "Yes, sir."

"Lets go to the practice range, shall we?" Snipe suggested. After some training, you were able to improve your electricity gun accuracy. You went to bed ready for the next day. At 7:00 am your alarm clock started blaring. You hit the snooze and almost broke it. Wouldn't have been the first time you did it. You got up, took a shower, and changed. You went to the shooting range and met Snipe there. "So for today, we are going to try to improve your speed if the bullet and power of said bullet." He explained. "Just imagine the bullet exploding from your hand, the projectile slow motion launching from your finger, imagine the speed and momentum it will carry, and the impact and force that will follow." You felt the shock bursting from your fingertips. The electricity pulsing throughout your hand. You fired of your blank. A loud crackling noise erupted from your hand. The target exploded where it was. Unfortunately, your entire hand was purple and your index finger was bent completely backwards. You almost fainted at the sight and immediately ran for bandages. After you put on a bandage you told Snipe that you'd have to go to the E.R. He nodded and you went off.

At the hospital after a few hours, your hand was completely healed. You went back and Snipe explained that you can't always fire at full force you nodded and tried again. This time you though of throwing a ball. But not your hardest. Running but not your fastest. You fired again. This time your hand felt kind of sore, but not too bad. You kept doing this until it was easy. The shock traveled fast and could fill leave a huge mark on the targets.

You kept training like this until you could shoot 5 clay pigeons in a row out of the sky with ease. The next day he fought you with a dart gun. You were a quick-draw, but he was quicker. He had a training bot and decided you could duel that.

He counted down. "Three! Two! One! Fire!" The bot shot as soon as you did. You managed to dodge it but so did the bot. You hid behind cover as the bot blasted your cover with as many bullets as it could pump out. You used your strength to rip out a small portion of the cover and shoot through. After some rapid fire, you finally heard the metal clank as it fell to the ground. He nodded his bed in approval. "Good. You combined a mix of two of your Quirk abilities and used your head."

After a long day of working, he took you out for ice cream. At this point he was pretty much your father figure. The dad you never met (a lot like your real dad, actually). The subway was attacked and Snipe hopped into action. He started shooting. The villain reminded you of Nomu, the one you saw All Might fight at the USJ. Snipe kept shooting but the bullets seemed to bounce off him. Suddenly, he was engulfed in flames by the 2# hero Endeavor. You saw Deku running off somewhere. You decided to follow him. He was running fast but you would catch up. There seemed to be a large explosion. You saw the Nomu look alike and... NOMU?! There were small heroes there but Nomu would be too strong. Deku started running off again.

"Deku, what's wrong?!" You yelled to be heard over the chaos.

"Iida!" He shouted back. Oh no. Iida was in Hosu city. That's where his brother got killed. No, no, no. He wouldn't, would he? There wasn't time to think about because soon enough you were trailing Deku. He started bouncing off the walls down an alleyway. Literally. He jumped towards someone who looked like a ninja holding a sword, holding Iida down with his foot. Deku punched him across the face. You noticed that behind him, the pro hero Native was slouched on the floor, a bloodstain in his shoulder.

"Smash!" Midoriya shouted, punching the ninja man across the face. Wait... he looked... familiar. No way, the Hero Killer: Stain!

Cliffhanger. You're welcome. But actually, guys, after I finish the story until season three, I will be writing a new insert. So who do you want to date.
Vote here!
Mina Ashido
Momo Yaoyozoru
Ochaco Uraraka
Other
Fem Deku
Fem Bakugo
Harem
Fem Any Other Boy
Please vote. If you're reading this, vote. When I finish the season, is when I will tally up the votes and make the fanfic. Later guys!