Chapter Seventeen: Kyoka's Birthday!

I have to write this on short notice

I have to write this on short notice. So sorry if it's short and lacking details.

"Hey, (Y/N)!" Your girlfriend cheerfully greeted you the next day. U.A. had decided to give the class a few days to wind down after the exams.

It was the next day and your girlfriend seemed to be very happy about something.

• Kyoka's P.O.V. •

My boyfriend seemed to be happy for all the joyfulness I was expressing. "Kyoka, are you okay? You don't usually act like this..." He pointed out to me.

We were sitting on benches at the park on a shining day, which happened to be my birthday. I knew that (Y/N) was still a bit older than me, but I brushed it off.

I felt so much more mature, so decided to look in the mirror. Alas, the same body of a twelve year old.

"Well?" He asked, still awaiting an answer. I shook my head.

"Just... happy." I lied. I could tell that (Y/N) was planning something.

"What are you happy about?" He asked, raising an eyebrow and looking very confused.

He... He... forgot. I thought to myself, still in utter shock that my boyfriend would forget my birthday.

"N-nothing." I told him, faking a smile.

(Y/N) nodded, with a slight shrug. "If you say so." We sat there silent in the hot sun for a moment. (Y/N) wiped his forehead with a slight smile. "Ice cream?" He asked, to which I rapidly nodded.

We got there and I ordered my favorite, chocolate, and (Y/N) just got vanilla. "What do you wanna do after this?" (Y/N) asked, taking a bite of his ice cream.

I thought for a second. "Let's go to the mall, I guess." I shrugged, still kind of sad (Y/N) didn't remember my birthday.

He nodded with a smile. We finished up my ice cream and he held my hand as we walked to the mall.

I immediately ran to the music shop as (Y/N) kept holding my hand and kept up. "Let's go in!" I told him, to which he smiled and nodded.

"Okay." He replied, walking in with me.

After a long day of shopping, I came out with only a bag of stuff. He started to walk me home and we eventually approached my house.

I sighed and opened up the door. "He doesn't remember..." I muttered to myself, turning on the lights.

I got a good spook when I saw multiple people in my house.

"Surprise!" The all yelled. I looked at all of them, awestruck. There was Yao-Momo, Denki, Toruu, Tsu, Deku, Ochaco...

"Happy birthday, Kyoka!" A voice called from behind me. I turned around and saw (Y/N) standing there with purple tulips. My favorite.

I ran up to him and jumped up to embrace him. I was kind of tall, but he was still taller. He grinned and put his arms around my waist, giving me a kiss on the forehead.

He put me down on my feet. "That's not it." He told me with a grin, going over to the dining room table and coming back with a long box. I immediately unwrapped it and saw a purple bass guitar.

I gasped at the sight and immediately gave(Y/N) a kiss on the lips

(Y/N) a kiss on the lips. "Thank you!" I smiled widely at him.

"You thought I forgot?" He questioned me, with a small smile.

I nodded in response. "Okay, is my acting was good."

Ending it here because I don't have energy to keep writing this story.