Chapter Twelve: The Fight With Stain

• Second Person P.O.V. •

"I see you've improved on your Quirk." You noted to him. He nodded.

"Y-Y/N...? Midoriya...?" Iida asked.

"We came to save you, Iida!" Deku said. Iida was tearing up. You got out a finger gun, ready to fire a bolt of electricity.

"Don't get involved! This has nothing to do with you!" Iida insisted.

"Your friends came to save you. That's a great line isn't it. But I have a duty to kill them. If we clash, of course, the weaker will be culled."

Just so you know, that means to slaughter someone inferior.

Now what will you do. You saw out of the corner of your eye, Deku had sent out a text to the group chat of Class 1-A of our location. "Stop it! Run away! I told you, didn't I! It had nothing to do with you!" Iida said in pain.

Deku readied a fighting stance. You got ready to shoot. Stain laughed. Deku charged at him. You shot at him. He deflected it. HOW?! THATS IMPOSSIBLE! Deku slid under his legs and when he turned around, jumped up and punched his head. Deku looked pleased with himself. Suddenly, Stain licked his blade. Deku froze in place one the ground.

"It wasn't powerful enough. It's not that you saw through my movements. You left my field of vision and maneuvered so that you would definitely be able to bring me down... That's what your movement were like. People who are all talk are a dime a dozen, but you are not worth letting live. You're different form these guys." Stain said, closing in on Iida's body.

He seemed to have forgot about you. "Hey ninja turtle, you forgot about someone!" You screamed at him. You couldn't let Iida die. He turned around laughing maniacally.

"I'll admit, you got me good. But now I'll get you." He said.

lTry it!" You challenged.

"Honorable. Very honorable. Well if you insist." He charged at you, swinging his sword. Am I dead yet? Somehow you weren't dead. He looked shocked. You looked at yourself. Your entire body was lightning.

"Lightning volley!" You shouted, showering him with a barrage of thunder punches. He got knocked back. Your electric form stopped. You felt dizzy. You felt sick. Everything was in excruciating pain. Stain laughed.

"It was a nice try, really, really nice. You did good. Just not good enough." He was about to stab you through the head when, FSHHH. Fire started spraying at Stain, knocking him away. It was Todoroki! "One after another..." Stain said, running towards him.

While he was running towards Todoroki, he slit your stomach, making you clench it in pain. He licked the blood of his sword and you were paralyzed. "There are a lot of people getting on my way today." Stain pointed out, sounding irritated.

"Midoriya. You need to give more details in times like this." Todoroki suggested, holding up the map on his phone. "You made me late." You looked at Todoroki and realized that he was using his left side, something he'd never done before other than at the sports festival.

He sent ice at everyone's feet, making you slide back behind him. Todoroki informed everyone that the pros would be here, soon. You started to hear a ringing. Everything went dark. You blacked out.

When you woke up your everything hurt. You looked to your left and there was a heart monitor. You were in a hospital. You looked to your right and saw Jiro asleep in a chair slightly your shoulder on your bed.

Jiro looks so adorable. Her face was still wet, probably form crying. You gently nudged her, making her wake up. "Hey, I would rather not wake you up because you look cute, but it kinda hurts." You said to her. She started waking up. She burst into tears and hugged you. You hugged back. You could feel the tears dripping through your outfit.

"I didn't think you'd be o-okay."

"I'm fine." You insisted. She flicked your forehead, which hurt way more than it should have.

"I don't know what I'd do without y-you..." She cried, trailing off.

"Don't worry about me." You insisted.

"Never do that again." She scolded.

"Babe," You began. She blushed at that name. "We're in the hero course. We have to do things like this."

"Then can you leave the hero course?" She joked. You laughed and kissed her on the forehead.

"Do you know how long I'll be in here?" You asked her.

"Yeah. About one or two days." You nodded your head.

"You go back to your internship. You need it to be a hero." She nodded and left. She ran back into the room and kissed you on the lips passionately. You were kissing for a while when Deku walked through the door. Jiro and you paused and slowly looked over to him with blushes on your faces.

"You know I'm telling Uraraka I witnessed this, right?" Deku said.

"Okay, but when I catch you and Uraraka I will be merciless on social media." You replied. You spent the next few days on the hospital trying to do basic things like writing. In the last few hours you would spend at the hospital, you just spent on your phone. You realized that there was a boys group chat and a girls group chat. After a while of laughing you texted Jiro.

Y/N - Hey Jiro, did you know that there is a girl group chat and a boy group chat for class 1-A?

Jiro - What?! No way!! Why wouldn't they invite me?!

Y/N - Well...

Jiro - Oh shut up Y/N.

Y/N - Well anyways, back to the point. So, Bakugo, Mineta, Todoroki, and Denki are all just trying to... ya know... slide into Yaoyozoru's DMs. They were all fighting over her and Bakugo ended up calling Mineta a "Grape-Ass-Fuck-Shit-Whore-Bitch". Also, Deku and Mineta started arguing over Uraraka and Mineta called Deku a piece of broccoli. Then Deku sent a picture of him using us Quirk and said "Listen here you pervert, I will grab you by the grapes on your head and throw you a mile." Mineta then said that he would just break his arm and Deku sent a video of him using his Quirk correctly.

Jiro - lmao

Y/N - Talk to ya later, love you.

Jiro - Love you too.

So guys, that's the end of the chapter. How did you like it? Do you want me to do more of the texting thing? Comment any suggestions. Also, I'm thinking about making and Overwatch male reader insert. Whaddaya think? See ya!