Part 3, Act 2

-Aaron's POV- 

(The day of the wedding)

This day has to perfect.

Everything about it has to be, every speck of dust of the rings and every animal hair from my suit removed (trust me, that one was hard,).

There is nothing that will stop me from marrying her, because I love her that much.

It's hard to believe that after all these we've stayed persistent with each other.

But after mentally preparing myself for 30 minutes, I thought I was ready to take an Uber.

The Uber driver seemed to be in an odd mood, despite my compelling attire.

Once we arrived, I payed the driver and exited the vehicle.

I went to my quarters to change into my suit, and slowly admired the perfect gold curtains shimmering in the comforting sun rays.

The wooden altars, placed down the hallway with the smell of hydrangeas wafting through.

As I neared the door that said "QUARTERS" I stumbled over something on the floor.

It was a little slip of paper, and it it was folded into fourths.

The paper was yellow and gritty, it felt like sand paper in my hands.

I unfolded it, and there was a weird symbol inside.

It looked like nothing, so I decided to throw it away as soon as I found a trash can.

When I entered the Quarters, I started to take off my clothes and shoes.

My suit was already hanging on a coat rack in the room, so I grabbed it and continued taking off my shirt.

The suit was made of a fine cambric, the tie a fine linen.

When I got my suit on, I headed out of the door to my left, and ingressed into a hallway that looked identical to the other.

There seemed to be alot of hallways.

I checked my watch, and the clock read 3:15.

The wedding doesn't start until 3:30! I thought.

Whatever, punctuality is key.

We asked Zane to be our best man, and he agreed.

As I glided through the beautiful corridors, I heard some commotion coming from in front of me.

That must be Zane, I thought.

So I opened the door, and it was.

"Hey, Aaron!" He said, with a grin bigger than his face.

Zane wasn't wearing a mask, but a nice tuxedo and tie.

Our dress code was Black Tie Optional.

"Hey," I said back.

"Are you okay Aaron? You're sweating like a pig." Zane exclaimed.

"Ya, I'm fine," I said. "Just nervous."

"Well you have nothing to worry about! You're getting married today!" Zane said

"That's exactly what I'm worried about!"

"Whatever, let's just go to the aisle."

The chapel was so beautiful.

Velvet curtains covering stained glass arches.

Rose petals had fallen from the vaulted roof.

It was a stunning display.

Zane and I stared in awe for a second at the gorgeous room.

When we realized what we had done, we quickly shuffled down the aisle.

I walked up to the platform, not looking back.

When I turned around, I started to cry.

Just everything and everyone, Lucinda, Laurance, Sylvanna, Eric, Zane, Kawaii-Chan, Travis, Vylad, Cadenza, Ivy, Lilly, and a whole lot more.

This was my life now.

Having a wife, and possibly children.

My thoughts were interrupted by the front door opening.

Aphmau and Garroth were side by side in the doorway.

Aphmau was so beautiful, I got lost in her appearance and I couldn't even hear "Here Comes the Bride".

Her dress was made of lace and satin, with a white and purple trim.

The Purple was perfectly matching to my red tie.

As she walked up the aisle with Garroth by her side, I knew how perfect she was.

Our eyes both teared up at the same time, while Travis and Laurance were straight up bawling.

When she stepped up onto the podium, I started crying, and so did she.

When we both finally got it together, the priest started saying the vows.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we are gathered here today to celebrate the wedding of these two people..."

The rest of the words slipped over my head pretty fast as I examined my almost-wife, the crowd, and the chapel.

I recollected myself and started listening.

"Do you, Aphmau Qu'aarn, take him, Aaron Lycan, to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?"

I was anticipating this response, every hair on my neck standing straight.

"I do." Aphmau said.

A huge mental sigh released in my brain.

Now, that all I had to do was say "I do" she would become my wife.

"And do you, Aaron Lycan, take her, Aphmau Qu'aarn, to be you lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?"

"I d-" I started to say, but then I saw Aph's gaping face at the crowd.

So I looked at the crowd.

And there, sitting in the middle of the back row, was Ein.

And it wasn't one of Aph's hallucinations, because I saw him too.

Wow, we really did it!

I got 50 reads!

Thanks so much!

Also, I'm so sorry for the month delay in parts.

I was prepping for this to be a long ass chapter anyway, but I've never been to a wedding, so I didn't know shit.

But I'll try to keep posting parts as often as I can.

Love Ya Wizards!

Ya. See ya later.