Chapter 1

The lack of milk

''Damn it!'' I cursed under my breath when I noticed that there wasn't any milk again. Did I use it already? How?

Now I can't drink my morning coffee. What a great way to start a new semester! I always need to have my morning coffee! Without it, my day will mostly be awful.

I had friends over last night before they all go to their schools, and we will see each other on the vacations, if even then. As result, I don't know where it has disappeared.

I sighed. I can't go and ask my ''neighbors'' especially when the only neighbor next to me is Jungkook.

I booked an apartment months before the semester started because I knew how quickly they might go before the semester. It happened last year. I got the apartment just in time, but now only a very few lived here. I'm sure there will be more after a few days.

Back to Jungkook, we have been neighbors for almost two years now. We have never spoken outside of school or in a classroom. I have seen him drinking banana milk sometimes.

His eyes sparkle whenever he drinks it.

''I guess I will be without my coffee then, great'' I got up my bag and headed out of the apartment.

At the same time, speaking of the devil, his door opens as well as mine. He didn't step out, but instead, a girl stepped out. Did he once again have a girl spending the night? I'm glad I didn't hear it.

He is such a playboy, every girl drools over him and ends up with him. But after one night, he is already bored, and you can guess the rest.

Why do girls even try to approach him when they know how it will go? Are they so horny and full of lust because of him that leaving as heartbroken isn't that bad? What is so good about him?

Yeah, his muscular body and brown eyes have their charm but cmon. They won't fool me.

Knowing what he has done or said, I wouldn't touch him. They want to be fucked by him. He plays football on our school's team with his friends. Who are also one of those popular guys in our schools? Many of them have girlfriends, of course, those who, on the other hand, are popular girls.

Me? Nah.

I feel that girls keep a count of who has got into his pants. Usually, stories tell about guys wanting to get into the girls' pants, but this is the other way around. Jungkook doesn't go and pick up and girl to screw. He waits for someone to get to him, and then he decides.

Of course, he doesn't approve everyone. Such as me.

Not that I have tried, but I can see he denies girls that aren't looking slutty or his type. What exactly is his type? That I don't know either.

But I can tell he is only interested in going further with beautiful girls with great bodies. Some nerds, fats, or stupid like me won't go. Which is another reason why I hate him.

He looks at you from the outside. He has no interest to look into the inside. Jungkook is different. I have never seen him date a girl for more than two days. So he isn't going to get to know the girl more.

The inner beauty is important to me, not the look. Jungkook might reject ugly people when he doesn't know that they might be his type, after all by nature.

But I think he keeps a count of how many times he gets laid to be in the Guinness World Record book.

We have the same interest and that is biology. Surprisingly he is very interested in it. That's the only place where I can be near him.

What presents indeed.

He sits next to me, and we are often partners. But still, he doesn't know me. He hasn't even tried.

That girl didn't cry while leaving, but I'm sure she will. She thinks he is her boyfriend now.

Jungkook never fucks twice the same girl.

At least I haven't seen it.

I walked out of my apartment and locked the door. Then Jungkook showed up outside too to do the same thing. He looked my way and just lifted his chin to me to greet me. Yup, that is how we speak, no words.

I mostly followed him because we had biology first.

How will this day go?

Chapter 2 and other chapters will appear after going through editing! Thank you for your patience! ❤️