Chapter 16

Under his touch 1/2

I decided to add the one-shot scenes to this chapter because I think it fits here well. It's not going to be 100% the same, I edit it so it'll fit in the storyline. So I suggest you read it still!

The full shot can be read from my ''BTS Imagined book or:

___________________________

''God, I want to kiss you so bad now.''

If I'm being honest, my mind was yelling for him to do it. My whole body is doing so. But how can I? What is with him? Why hate me for weeks, and now I'm like some candy to him?

As much as I'd want him to do it, I can't... or can I?

I wanted to ask him so many questions. So much went through my mind at the moment. I wasn't sure if this was a game for him. Or he was actually into me. The second option sounded crazy and bizarre to me. Knowing him, this all was to get into my pants. But is it really? I was scared to admit it.

''Jungkook I-'' I couldn't say it. I couldn't say no. My mind and body didn't want me to do so. But they didn't have time for it either. Jungkook was already gone. He saw my unsure face, the scared and not-ready face. He knew what I was thinking. He knew it exactly.

I didn't see the point of going to class anymore. Or stay at the school. I couldn't focus. So I decided to go back to my apartment. And by the look of the sky, it was going to rain also. I was starting to get scared. I hate thunders. That's why I needed to make it to my apartment before it started.

I started hearing thunder above me, and I gulped. I hope the electricity won't go off. Then I'd be so done with my life.

As I arrived at my apartment, it started raining. I sighed with relief because I was just in time home, and I didn't get wet. I was opening my door and wondered if Jungkook was home. I did see the light on his apartment, so I can guess he did.

Should I go talk to him? Would it make things even worse? It's hard to know his feelings right now.

Despite thinking all of this, I entered my apartment. I decided to take a hot shower right away because I was in need of it. It'll relax my mind and makes me think more clearly.

After taking that, I decided to watch some TV. The storm was getting louder outside. It made me shiver under the blanket I was on the couch. Why, out of all the days, it must be now? Although I don't have anyone I could be with. So I decided to ignore it and put more volume on the show so I won't hear it.

After watching several hours of many episodes, I felt hungry and headed to the kitchen to make some ramen for myself. I loved ramen so much, and I always had a few on my counter because, as for the student, it was cheap.

As I was cooking, the light went off suddenly. Oh cmon not now!

Then I heard a loud bang from the outside cost by the thunder above me. I screamed and fell to the floor. I saw lightings outside as I looked from the window.

There is no way I can cook my food now. But it was the least of my problems. I was like a little fluff ball on the floor, trying to stay alive and not be wiped away by the wind. What should I do? I can't be alone...