Chapter 11

Game start

After Jungkook left, I was left alone near the tents. I somehow need to make him take his words back. He was clearly worried about me last night. He can't deny it, and even I can't.

I see Jimin walking towards me with a questioning face. ''I just saw Jungkook. He looked upset but not upset. Did something happen?'' He asked and sat beside me on the little wooden block.

''You must have seen that he wasn't sleeping with you in the same tent last night, right?'' I asked, and he nodded. Okay, so he noticed.

I explained everything that happened, and he listened carefully, not cutting me with stupid lines like someone.

''He is an ass. I thought you had realized it already?'' Jimin asked, and I sighed. Of course, I have noticed it, but somehow that attracts me. Something keeps pulling me towards him.

''I'd want to make him realize his feelings and what he is doing. I hate him, but even so, his behavior with us, the girls, and his life, in general, is a mess. I want to help him,'' I said.

Jimin nodded on the way. I don't know if he is actually buying what I'm saying or is even interested in if that matters.

There must be some reason why he is doing this. I don't think he is like that, his personality, I mean. He is dedicated to photography and biology. He is smart. He takes school things seriously, at least the subjects he is interested in.

I mean, going in a circle with many girls all over again, not taking anything seriously, and letting any girl get under his skin and mind. He clearly doesn't want to bond with any of them. He wants to have fun with them. He doesn't want to have a deep relationship. Jungkook keeps pushing me away because I'm not interested in sleeping with him.

Or that it's the first thing on my mind anyway...

He only yells at me when I try to approach his true self. It was not going to be easy. I really want to know him. But I need a plan.

''How could I get him to like to give his attention to me? And don't take this as I like him. Take it as I explained it to you,'' I asked Jimin.

''Yeah yeah, I see. Well, I haven't told you that Jungkook was annoyed last time I talked to you, or I helped you pick up those books as he had dropped them,'' Jimin said, and I was amazed. Was he perhaps jealous? After being such an ass seconds before?

''We could use that? Could we pretend to go on dates and perhaps date? Or at least show that we hang together?'' I suggested, and Jimin nodded in an agreeing move.

This plan sounds like we are in middle school or something. Lame, but there was no other way to get him to me so I could talk to him. Of course, I will try my way in class and during this project but let's say this is a plan B.

It was now afternoon, and Jungkook had been gone for a while. I wonder where he is. Maybe he doesn't want to be with me after the night. We should go to the woods again to take more pictures, but he is nowhere to be found.

Jimin hadn't seen him either, nor his partner. Where the heck is he?

I decided to go look for him because there was no way I was taking all the blame on myself after the teacher realized we hadn't got anything done.

There weren't many places to look for than the shower building, so I went there. If Jungkook isn't here, I'm sure he is somewhere in the woods, eaten by a bear or near the lake, drowned in his pride.

Since everyone was out waiting for us to leave, I assumed there wouldn't be anyone else unless Jungkook was in there.

But clearly, I was wrong.

As I opened the door, the sight in my eyes wasn't beautiful. It wasn't even close to it. Actually, I don't even know what to call that.

Jungkook and some girl from our biology class. The girl was against the wall, Jungkook's shirt was off, his hands were clearly in her breasts, and his jeans were loosened from the top, clearly open and ready for the action.

They were kissing hungrily and clearly didn't hear or see me entering the room. Or they did, but they didn't care.

Once again, I was wrong.

Jungkook turned his head to me. But unlike I hoped, he would back away from the girl and look apologetic for no reason, like we would be a couple. He didn't do that.

He looked into my eyes, smirked, and kept messing around with that girl.

Something inside me fell and kept falling deep down to the deepest place on Earth. My perhaps heart? I don't know, but I can't lie saying that the scene in front of me didn't hurt at least one bit.

It hurt like hell.

The game is so on.