Chapter 30

Morning talk

...were settling this right here right now for once and for all.''

Minho just stood there. He crossed his arms and let out a chuckle. ''You came here to tell that we have something to settle?''

''What do you want? Answer to that, and I'll leave,'' I said.

He seemed to think for a while. For me, it seemed like he wanted to make fun of me and make my visit a little bit longer. Of course, I knew what he wanted, and coming here wasn't the best idea, but I had to.

''You already know the answer, so why even bother?''

''Why would you come to this school, act like a total jerk, trying to be better than others and ruin things for others? Is it just a game to you? Playing with people's hearts and then collecting them like they're a damn price?''

''When you put it like that, I don't know. What I do know is that guy Jungkook isn't good for you. Look what he did to you. I never hit you. You think he's better than me?'' He laughed.

''Hitting me doesn't hurt my feelings mentally. He apologized. And he is something you'll never be. You hurt me more than you can imagine, and if you think I'll come back to you, you're deadly wrong.''

He smiled evilly. ''You don't see it, don't you? I have been in this school for two days, and I know much more about his history and past than you do. He is like me. Or did you somehow fall in love with him so deeply that you can't see he did the same things as I did to you?''

I looked away.

''He may not have been in a relationship and cheated, but he plays with the girls. It's almost the same thing. He will mess up. I know it. And then you aren't able to forgive him. Because then it reminds you of what I did to you. And you never forgave me, and you never will.''

I hate to admit that he is right. Every single damn word is correct. If Jungkook ever cheated on me, that's over between us. That's the line.

And not even then, some tears and apologies don't make it right.

''Well, wouldn't that be great for you? Why don't you wait for that to happen? But I still don't get why you came here when you already know I'm not letting you into my life again.''

Minho wasn't telling everything. He went to another school when high school ended. He even moved to another city. So how would he know I go here and I have a boyfriend? Where did he get that from?

Something doesn't add up.

''Are you done scolding me? Shouldn't you be with him? Soon he will find out you visited me and I don't think he will be happy about it. Think about what I said. I'm always right,'' Minho said after a while and closed the door.

I sighed. I was left thinking this. Minho himself cheated on me. He showed no interest in me in the last months we were dating. So why would he change schools and come here to try me back?

Jungkook will indeed be mad at me if he finds out I went to visit Minho.

I arrived back at my apartment and noticed Jungkook was awake already. He was wandering around the kitchen with only his grey sweatpants on. His curly hair was going everywhere. It was pointing up, down, and to the sides. It seems to me he had just woken up.

He heard me opening the door and closing it, which made him turn around to face me. ''There you are, where did you go?''

''Um... I was on a walk. I wanted to have some fresh air,'' I lied.

He gulped. ''Fresh air from me? Are you still mad?''

I chuckled and walked towards him. I stood right in front of him and slid my hands against his hard chest to his neck. ''No, I have a difficult exam next month, and I'm stressed, so I just thought about it. You were still fast asleep, so I didn't want to wake you.''

Lies, lies, lies.

''I wouldn't have minded. I love walking. Especially with my gorgeous girlfriend,'' He smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist. I couldn't help but smile.

He makes me happy.

''What do you say we eat some breakfast?''

''Yeah, sure, I think I have some supplies so we can work on something,'' I said and tried to release myself from his grip, but suddenly Jungkook was holding me tight, and I couldn't move.

''I have all the food here,''

He grabbed my ass and gave it a big squeeze. I yelped.

''First of all, do you think you have deserved it? And second, we can't,'' I answered. He lifted his eyebrow before speaking again. ''Why?''

Ah, what the heck. ''I'm on my period, Jungkook.''

His face went from light pink to white in seconds. His smirky smile turned into an expression no one could ever read. His hands slowly slid off of me, and he scratched his neck.

''O-oh...''

I chuckled. ''Relax, it's not like I'm dying or anything,'' I walked to the kitchen to take two bowls for us and started looking for my leftover cereal. I opened the fridge to get some milk and sensed him walking to the kitchen and sitting in front of his bowl.

''But I heard they're pretty painful?''

I turned to look at him. ''Yes, sometimes they do feel like I'm dying. Why do you seem like I turned into a completely different person? You were lurking me into having sex with you a couple of minutes ago, and now you don't seem to even look at me.''

This was all just amusing to me. I get it. Guys don't know about it that much. I think he is acting cute, and I want to keep teasing him about it.

But I decided not to.

I sat in front of him and poured myself some cereal and milk. Jungkook still looked troubled, and I felt like I took his appetite somehow.

''B-but you were swimming last night?''

For crying out loud. ''Ever heard of tampons?''

He was embarrassed, and I could see it. I chuckled, stood up from my seat, and walked to him. I pushed the table a bit to fit in.

I sat down on his lap, putting my legs on each side of his waist. I grabbed his neck and just stayed there.

''You're so cute, did you know that? I'm still me, and you know what?'' I started kissing him. I went up from his neck, sucking it good and working my way up. Once I reached his lips, he responded without hesitation, and that little cute moment turned into a heated makeout session.

I stopped the kiss suddenly.

''At the end of the period, women are usually the horniest.''

It seemed to bring the Jungkook I know back to the surface. He was no longer the innocent boy who seemed to hear about periods for the first time since middle school.

But his gaze went back to the huge purple bruise on my cheek.

He slowly lifted his arm and brushed his fingers gently against the swollen cheekbone. He leaned in and planted a soft and tiny kiss on it, trying not to hurt me.

''I'm sorry,'' he said.

''It's okay,'' I smiled and pecked him quickly before standing up from his lap and returning to my seat to continue the cereal that had already gotten soft from swimming in the milk for too long.

It's okay

________________________

i think you can call this chapter as a filler for the story. i want to stick into one moment and put the effort & emotion on that instead of adding multiple scenes in one chapter. + i didn't really want to start a scene again and leave you on hanging bcs idk when i can update again. 

i've written 30 chapters already, should i keep going on end it soon?