Chapter 5

Chapter 5: Lost

After that scene with Jungkook, I came back to my dorm. His apartment was dark. I assume he probably went somewhere else. Why do I even do this? I want to apologize for my question.

He seemed so mad about it. And me, who isn't even one of his closest friends, goes and asks something like that is even worse. How could I? And why I'm even interested? I hope I can see him tomorrow and say sorry. I don't want any bad blood between us.

After all, he is my biology partner and will be in the future, nothing more.

The morning came, and we had biology first. I was ready to apologize, but when I got into the class, Jungkook wasn't there. Does he skip this class? Is he sick, or is he avoiding me? Great.

But our pictures are mostly on his camera because he has the best camera out of all of us. How can I now do our project? I did have something on my phone, but he is better, and I'm sure he'd kill me if I added anything he wouldn't to our project.

He didn't show up, not during the whole lesson. At first, I hoped he'd only be late or had something to do with his football hobby. But no, he didn't come.

I had to apologize to the teacher that I couldn't do anything but start the project somehow. The bell rang, and I was getting my stuff in my bag when the teacher approached me.

''Y/n, since Jungkook wasn't here today and you did most of the work if you see him, could you give these assignments to him? Since he didn't report being absent, he has to do these to pass the course. And, of course, he has to do his part of the project,'' He said.

I nodded and bowed. I promised to deliver the assignments but how? Okay, I live next to him. How bad could it be? It's about school and not about our argument.

I exited the class, and somehow I was worried about him.

I tried to look for his friends. Maybe they know where he is. Once I finally found them, I walked to them and tapped Yoongi's shoulder. He turned to me, not happy that his conversation was interrupted.

''What do you want?'' He asked.

''Have you seen Jungkook?'' I asked, and he looked at the others, who were smirking.

''Why? Want to be on his fuck list?'' He asked, laughing. What? No!

''No! For god's sake. He didn't attend biology. I have the assignments for him,'' I said.

''No, I haven't seen him, either of us. But if you aren't interested in him, then maybe?'' He smirked and came a little closer to my face. Oh, hell no! I pushed him away.

''You are disgusting. Thank you for wasting my time!'' I said and stomped away while hearing them laughing. Are they all like that? Not the ones who have a girlfriend but singles. Are they that desperate?

Gosh, I need to find him.