Chapter 6

Chapter 6: A friend?

I walked through the whole school, looking for him. He wasn't in the hallways, not on the football field, and not in the cafeteria. Where the heck is he!?

There was one more place I hadn't looked still, his apartment. If he isn't there, I give up.

I walked to the dorms and stopped at his door. I hesitated a little to knock, but in the end, I did it. I did it a few times but nothing. Okay, I give up.

Just as I was going to leave, the door opened. But Jungkook wasn't the one who opened it. It was some girl. And the girl was barely wearing anything.

Okay, now I get it. As soon as Jungkook gets mad, he needs to do this. Is he doing this to get back at me or just for fun? I bet the last one since we have no relations between us.

The girl stared at me for a while. ''Yes?'' She asked. I tried to keep my anger inside.

''Is Jungkook there?''

She nodded to my question. ''Well, can you get Jungkook? I have an important thing about his biology course.'' I asked. She rolled her eyes and walked back to the apartment.

I waited, and soon Jungkook came to the door. He wasn't wearing any shirt, and he had some sweatpants on. I tried my best not to stare at his perfect upper body. Jungkook has muscular arms, shoulders, and chest. Also, not to mention his abs.

''So what did you have for me? And please be quick. I have other things to do,'' He spoke coldly, breaking my thoughts and looking into his eyes.

''Yes, since you skipped the whole biology class and let me do all the work, here are the assignments teacher told you to do,'' I handed the papers to him, and he took them.

''Anything else?'' He asked, looking away.

''No,'' I answered.

''Then, bye,'' He said and shut the door.

This asshole.

Did he get that mad at me? He wasn't like that towards me before I brought up his habits. He was never this cold towards me. Sure, he wasn't anything towards me, but whenever we worked together, he was friendly and talked to me. How can one question change everything?

I got to my apartment, dropped my bag on the floor, and flopped onto the couch. Gosh, this day was a waste. I had to look for him when I could have got home and slept. He pays for this for me somehow, I'm sure of it.

Morning came, and I got myself ready and headed to the class. I assumed Jungkook wouldn't attend this lesson, and I prepared to work alone.

I stepped into the classroom, not caring for anything else, and just sat in my place, taking everything I needed to start working on the assignment. Then I felt a presence next to me, and I glanced next to me, only seeing Jungkook on his phone. So he came after all?

''So you decided to come?'' I asked, not thinking if I should or not.

He closed his phone and looked at me. ''Yeah, so?'' He asked and went back to his phone.

''Just because yesterday you made me look for you around the whole school, wasting my time,'' I said, taking things out of my bag.

''No one told you to do so. You could have easily given the things to my hyungs,'' Jungkook said coldly, and I scoffed. Fine, then, be like that. What do I care?

At least he did something during biology. He worked on the project with me, but he never said anything. I said I don't care but why? Seriously, I ask him one question which changes his entire self towards me? Is it that bad? The topic?

I wonder why he is doing this.

After the class was over, I was going to talk to him about going to take new pictures, but he left so fast before I could say anything. I need to run after him.

''Jungkook! Wait up!'' I yelled at him when he was far away, but he didn't stop, even though I'm sure he heard me. I had to run faster to catch him up.

Damn, he is quick at walking. I was panthing hard as I ran to him, making him stop walking. I breathed in and out for a few times to catch my breath. I hear him chuckle.

''Are you in that bad shape?'' He laughed.

''Shut up. We need to take new pictures!'' I said once I had calmed down my breath again.

''You can go, take those pictures yourself. Where do you need me?'' He asked, is he this stupid? It is our project, not just mine! And he is so strict with photography that he has denied almost all the pictures I took.

''Do I need to remind you this is a pair project?'' I asked, crossing my arms.

He crossed his arms too. ''I don't care, now I have better things to do,'' He said, and as he left, he stomped on my shoulder, and all my things were in my hands dropped on the floor.

''Ya!'' I heard after him, but he didn't turn around. ''This boy, I will kill him,'' I bent down to pick up my belongings.

Right then, I see a pair of hands helping me to take everything. I lift my head, hoping Jungkook came on second thoughts, but no, it wasn't him. It was Jimin.

We both stood up, and he gave me my stuff. ''Thank you, I guess?'' I said.

Because he is a part of Jungkook's friends, and he is a little playboy too. He has said mean things to girls, including me but not as much as others have. So why would he help me? Why now?

''I see you are a little bit confused right now. Yeah, I get it, I just saw what Jungkook did to you, and I was in the corner, so I just-''

He explained, but I shushed him. ''Okay, loverboy, I get it. Thank you again. I'll be going,'' I said. I turned my back to him and started to walk.

I heard steps behind me and turned to look. Jimin was still there. What is he? A stalker? Or a boy who wants to get laid right here and now? No fucking way.

''I'm sorry, but I heard you need a photographing friend since Jungkook denied it, which is a huge surprise,'' He said as he came beside me and walked with me.

Oh yeah. Jimin is also in the same biology class, but I never acknowledge it. ''So, can I join you?'' He asked, and I hesitated a little. Every time one of them asks for something, I need to pay it back, and mostly not with money.

''I don't need anything, just that my partner is sick, and I suck at photographing,'' He said, and I sighed. Well, why not? It can't be that bad.

Will I get a friend?