Chapter 23

Trouble

''Hello, Y/n, nice to see you again''

No, it's not nice to see you again. What the hell is he doing here? I was doing perfectly fine, and now he came back to ruin my life again. Or his, whatever.

''What are you doing here, Minho? And how did you find me?'' I asked as I tugged my gown tighter around me because I was wearing nothing under it.

''Don't do that, baby, I have seen you,'' He smirked.

''Can you leave already? I don't miss you, and I'm not planning to,'' I said. But he just stood there like a total idiot.

''I came back to see how my girl is, and this is how I get welcomed?'' He asked, leaning on the door frame, preventing me from shutting it to his face. Which I gladly wanted to do, but I had no strength against him.

''Just get out!'' I snapped.

''Feisty, just how I liked it,'' He winked and started leaning in more until we both heard steps near us and someone opening their mouth.

''What is going on here?'' Jungkook asked.

He probably had heard us and came to see what was going on. As soon as he saw me in this gown, I think some protective state took over. He came to stand between me and Minho.

''Well, who is this guy?'' Minho chuckled, crossing his arms.

''Her boyfriend, and who are you?'' Jungkook threatened. I grabbed his shirt from behind.

''Jungkook, please not now,'' I begged. I seriously don't want them to start a fight here.

''You should listen to your girlfriend, boy. I'll see you around, Y/n,'' Minho stated and walked away.

I pulled Jungkook in and closed the door. ''Who was that? And why are you wearing something like that in front of him? Why did he call you baby?'' Jungkook started shooting questions towards me ever since I closed that freaking door.

''Can you just shut up for a second?'' I asked, holding my head. There was too much happening at the moment. Minho appeared at my apartment, and Jungkook saw him. All my memories coming back.

''I deserve to know as your-''

''No, Jungkook, you're not my boyfriend. We never asked that specific question from each other. We never took that step yet,'' I snapped at him.

I looked at his eyes, how his whole life crashed after I said that. Even though I hate to admit it's true, it still is, and nothing can change that.

Jungkook opened the door and ran away before I could even react. I hurt him. I didn't mean to. I promised him to be there. I acted like a freaking girlfriend yesterday.