Tour with Justin

Justin POV

I couldn't believe what I saw when I opened my tour bus door, Y/N my beautiful girlfriend of 2 years.. She was right In front of my face. I haven't seen her in 4 months I've been on my journals tour ( he's not on tour but journals tour tho >>> ) so having Y/N on tour will make the tour 10x better.

Y/N POV

I couldn't wait to surprise Justin on his journals tour. I haven't seen him in 4 months, I mean we skype but its not the same.. I knock on Justin's tour bus he opens it wide eyed and started grinning..
"Y/N I missed you soooo much you didn't tell me you were coming?" He said giving me a kiss on the cheek.
"I missed you too justin.. And sorry I wanted you to be surprised which you are" I said giggling
"Let's just watch Netflix, I'll help you pack later go change into sweatpants babe(:" justin said Turing on Netflix and walking into the kitchen probably to make popcorn. I said okay and headed towards the back. I put on my sweatpants and my sweatshirt justin got me that's says his last name on the back. I head back towards the coach and sit down next to justin.. We start watching 'the notebook' my absolute favorite movie. I got justin to like it too but he never admits it in public haha.

Justin POV
I click on 'The Notebook' because I know Y/N loves this movie, I do too but only Y/N knows. I hear Y/N come back to the coach and sits next to me she looked beautiful I'm so happy she's going he on tour with me this tour is going be amazing(: