Jacob Whitesides

•I know He's not in the original magcon but I've been watching vines and YouTube videos of him lately and his meet&greet pictures are just ugh😭😻 an his voice😍😩•

Y/N POV:

Today was the day You was going meet Magcon You couldn't believe You finally got tickets, especially VIP tickets. You got ready in black high waisted shorts and a crop top that said 'Whitesides' and some black vans, your mom called you down saying its time to go you ran downstairs with your phone and headed to the car. Once you got into the car your nerves started to kick in. What if none of them like me what if they think I'm ugly, you got interrupted outta your thoughts when your mom said 'we're here sweetie' you got out they car and went into the venue, meet&greets were first you were in line when you met taylor you took your picture and moved on to the rest of the boys when you finally got to Jacob, 'hey sweetie how are you?' 'Im good omg I love you' was all you could say 'Aww I love you too, come on let's take a picture.' You guys took a smiling picture you felt Jacobs hand go to your back he started rubbing your back, he kissed you on the forehead and you guys took another picture, jacob grabbed you by your cheeks and kissed you on the lips while rubbing your face. Outside you were playing it cool but on the inside you were screaming. He picked you up and gave you a huge hug, you both said goodbye. You went on with the rest of your day smiling.

•OMGG ASDFGHJKL BRB CRYING😭😻😭😻😭😻•