Aaron imagine

you were sitting on the couch watching tv when Arron, your boyfriend of 2 years comes downstairs 'hey babe you wanna go to the park?' 'yeah sure let me just get dressed' you went upstairs and put on a pink muscle shirt and a pair of black high-waisted shorts. you went downstairs and Arron smiled at you. 'you look beautiful as always. you giggle and look down as you blush. even after 2 years Arron alway made you feel the butterflies in your stomach. you guys walked out hand in hand and made your way to the park. you guys got some ice cream and sat on the swings. 'can you push me pleasssseeee?' you asked as you stuck your bottom lip out. he chuckled and stood up. 'only for you' he said and he kissed your cheek sweetly and started pushing you. after a half hour of playing on the play ground and acting like 4 year olds you guys sat in a meadow of flowers looking at the sunset 'hey Y/N I love you' you giggle 'I love you too Arron' 'really?' 'of course' well then..' he stood both of you up and then got down on one knee and pulled out a beautiful diamond ring. 'will you prove it to me by marrying me?' tears started streaming down your cheeks and you were speechless. eventually you found your words 'yes yes a thousand times yes!' he picked you up and spun you around and kissed your lips. 'this would've been really awkward if you said no' you laughed and you guys walked home and when you got home all the boys and mahogany were waited there to congratulate you guys.