Turth or dare {Gilinsky}

Y/N POV

Today I was hanging with the magcon group. We were all sitting on the floor in a circle. Jack was sitting across from me I have the biggest Crush on him.. No one knows only mahogany and I've know her since birth she won't tell anyone not even him. So truth or dare began an people started asking questions.

"Truth or dare?" Nash asked cam

"Dare" cam said with a smirk on his face.

"I dare you to run down the street with your shirt off and scream I'm freeee!"

"Okie I got you" cameron got up while taking off his shirt and started running down the street screaming "IM FREEEEEE" everybody started laughing oh cam. Cameron came back and asked mahogany.

"Truth or dare"

"Daree" mahogany said

"I dare you to kiss nash" everyone thinks they have a 'thing' they say they don't but its obvious (; she kissed him on the lips and Then mahogany asked jack.. This will be fun -.-

"Truth or dare gilinsky?"

"Dare" he said with a scared look on his face!

"I dare you to kiss the prettiest girl in the room" she said with a smirk

"Okayyy" i know he's not going pick me because I'm ugly and he doesn't like me... I was shocked when he got up and started walking towards me.. He kissed me on the lips I kissed back obviously 💁 I felt butterflies in my stomach😍 it felt like we were kissing for ages.. Then he pulled away and said "Y/N I liked you for awhile now, you're the most beautiful girl I have ever laid eyes on.. Will you do the honors of being my girlfriend?" 😊 he gave me the shyest smile ever I jumped up and hugged him and said of course. Everyone started clapping and cheering. The rest of the game we just sat by eachother hugging and kissing every once in awhile. Best day ever!