Life of the party{Shawn}

Y/N POV

Today i was getting ready to see shawn my boyfriend of 2 years, at the Austin mahone tour, you got ready in a white crop top that said 'shawn mendes' a black high waisted shorts and white vans. I went downstairs to get something to eat before I leave, when I got a text from Shawn "hey, can't wait to see you at the concert" I texted back "I can't wait to see you too love you" with that you grabbed and apple and got in the car with your mom and drove to the concert venue. When you got to the venue you told your mom goodbye, you got up to were you give your tickets and got into the concert, you found your seat and waiting for Shawn to open up.

•Concert Starts•

"Hey guys I'm shawn mendes this is my first single and this songs about my beautiful girlfriend Y/N she's at the concert tonight so umm here's life of the party"

We don't have to be ordinary, make your best mistakes, cause we don't have the time to be sorry, so baby be the life of the party. I'm telling you to take your shot it might be scary, hearts are going break, cause we don't have the time to be sorry, so baby be the life of the party.

He got done singing and you smiled at him, you were in the verge of tears you're so proud of him.. Shawn started singing covers that he did In his vines. He got off stage and austin performed. The concert ended and you headed backstage to see shawn you finally saw him and ran up to him and gave him a hug, he kissed you and asked you if you liked my performance you smiled and said yes, you took a picture and posted the picture to Instagram saying "@shawnmendes did amazing tonight so proud of him"