justin imagine

you just got out of the shower when you hear your phone go off. you saw that it was a text form Justin.

Justinn😘: hey babe get ready I'm gonna pick you up.

I texted back asking where we were going and he said we're were going to the movies so I started getting ready. I did my makeup and started getting dressed. I decided to wear a pair of white shorts and a blue muscle shirt. I put on my black high top converse and I let my hair naturally flow down past my shoulders. by the time I finished getting ready I heard a knock on my door. I ran to the door and opened it and there stood Justin looked perfect as always. 'you look beautiful babe' he said as he kissed your cheek. you smiled and thanked him. after that you guys left and drove to the movies. Justin bought two tickets to transformers and you guys took your seats. the movie started and Justin did that fake yawn move so he could put his arm around your shoulder. you giggled at his cheesiness and watched the rest of the movie. after the movie was over you guys walked around the mall for a while and got Starbucks and just talked. afterwards Justin drove you home and kissed you goodnight. you changed into your pajamas and got into bed right before you were about to fall asleep your phone went off.

Justinn😘: l love you princess. sweet dreams 😘

I smiled and said goodnight back and put my phone down. then I fell asleep with a smile on my face.