What he does when he takes your phone

Cameron: He takes selfies a lot of selfies, he'll post the selfies with the caption being "my one and only Bæ" sometimes cameron will change your lock screen and home screen background.

Nash: he'll deleted all your pictures you have with other guys (none with magcon boys) and he'll look through your text message making sure you aren't cheating.

Shawn: he'll record him either playing the guitar or him singing your favorite songs.

Aaron: he'll hack your Instagram and say "Aaron is the most cutest boy I ever laid eyes on."

Taylor: he'll hack into your twitter and will tweet pretty interesting/dirty stuff.

Johnson: take thousands of cute pictures, So you have to take time to delete them.

Carter: takes all your justin bieber pictures and deletes them so you have to get new ones... It makes you really upset.

Gilinsky: locks you outta your phone for hours so you can't go on it for quite awhile.

Hayes: he will go on your vine and revine all the scariest, creepiest vines ever and to make things better he will screenshot scary pictures.

Bieber: he will Text all your bestfriends creepy things and take funny photos and tell you to keep them forever.

Matthew: he will write cute things in your notes like "you're gorgeous", "Matt loves you" or "waddup buttercup"

{ inspired by read-it-and-weep } ❤️