Hayes imagine

You were hanging with hayes and You two decided to watch a movie, during the movie you could see at the corner of your eye hayes was looking at your lips, all of a sudden he started kissing you. This happened before but it never turned into anything else cause we're wayyyy to young, we just have a heated makeup session. You heard footsteps then heard 'HAYES GETTING IT IN' you pulled away and it was nash you started blushing and Hayes started chasing after nash, after about 10 minutes of them running after each other you, hayes and nash decided to watch teen wolf you were so into the show when all of a sudden nash pointed out the obvious and said 'hey you guys remember when you guys had that makeup session?' 'Yes nash, it was legit 20 minutes ago...' You said rolling your eyes. 5 minutes had passed and nash started making kissing nosies, 'this is what you guys looked like' you and hayes looked at each other and throw a pillow at nash he just laughed and started running screaming 'HAYES AND Y/N SITTING IN A TREE K-I-S-S-I-N-G' before he could say the rest hayes tackled him to the ground 'k butthole you done teasing us about it or naw?' Hayes said doing the tongue click after or naw 'ummmm' nash started making kissing noises and said 'okay... Now I'm done' 'you're so immature nash' you said laughing, he just looked at you a laughed.