Nash imagine

you were going to see Nash for the first time in two weeks. you were so excited you missed him so much. you knock on the door and Jai brooks answered the door. 'hey y/n!' he said as he hugged you. 'hey I didn't know you were gonna be over' 'oh yeah Nash and Cam invited me Luke and James over for the weekend' 'oh well where's Nash?' 'he's in the kitchen' you walk into the living room and you're greeted by Cameron Luke and James. you say hi to them and give them hugs and go to the kitchen. he was doing something over the counter so you went and wrapped your arms behind him. he turned around and smiled when he saw you. 'hey babe' he said as he kissed you. he heard Jai call his name and automatically his attention fell from you as he bluntly walked out the kitchen leaving you there by yourself. you thought it was a little weird but you just brushed it off. you walked back into the living room and sat down next to Nash and he scooted away from you. you though it was really strange Nash has never done that to you before. was he mad at you or something? 'Nash can I talk you?' 'later I'm busy' 'Nash please' 'I already told you I'm busy can you leave me alone for like 5 minutes god' you sighed and just forgot about it. I can't believe he doesn't care about you enough to have a conversation with you. you were so upset you didn't even want to be in the same room as him so you went upstairs and started crying. Cameron noticed you were upset so he went upstairs to find you. he knock on the door. 'y/n can I come in?' you quicker wiped away your tears. 'yeah come in' he walked in and automatically noticed you've been crying. he made his was over to you and hugged you. you automatically broke down in his arms. 'shh it's ok' 'I-I just d-don't understand w-why he's acting l-like this' 'he's just been really stressed out lately and I guess this is his way of dealing with it don't take it personally he's been doing it to everyone all week I know he still loves you' you sighed and wiped away some of your tears. just then Nash walked into the room. 'hey cam can I talk to y/n?' 'yeah' cam answered as he stood up and walked out of the room. you stared at the floor as Nash say down next to you. 'ya know I never realized what a douche I was being until I saw the look on your face' you stayed silent still staring at the floor. 'y/n, I'm so sorry I'm such a jerk and you deserve so much better' you look at him. 'you're not a jerk you're just stressed out and I understand I just wish you could handle it a different way' 'could you help me?' you smile 'of course' he smiles back at you. 'I love you so much y/n' 'I love you too' you say back and he pulls you in for a sweet kiss. 'awww' you hear all the boys say as you pull away. you guys started laughing and want downstairs and watched Netflix all day.