We love you Matt✨

You went to go visit Matt at Sunsation tour because you haven't seen him a long time due to how busy he was. It didn't bother you that much, you were so happy for him because he finally gets to live out his dreams and you were also so proud him for how dedicated he is to his fans and what he does. On your way there you decided to look at your snapchat stories. The last one you saw was Matt's and you just thought it was going to be one of him screaming and acting like an idiot. You chuckled and rolled you eyes at the thought. Once you opened the story your expression changed immediately. Matt was sobbing his eyes out and apologizing for letting everyone down. This made you feel terrible. You were silent for the rest of the car ride. Right when you reached the hotel you wasted no time. You quickly payed the cab driver and jumped out of the car and ran into the hotel lobby. You immediately spotted Taylor. 'Where's Matt?' You asked 'He's up in his hotel room did you see?' You quickly nodded before thanking him and walking away. You reached his hotel room and walked in without knocking. There you saw Matt sitting at the foot of his bed, sobbing his eyes out into his hands. He didn't know you were coming to visit so when he looked up he was shocked to see you. 'Y/n?' You didn't reply. You just made your way over to him and wrapped your arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around you torso and started sobbing into your shoulder. 'Shhh Matt it's okay you didn't let them down they still love you.' 'I-it's my job to let them know what's going on in my life and I can't even do that.' 'Matt it's not your fault. This could've happened to anyone you're not letting your fans down. See look.' You pull out your phone and look at your trending topics on twitter #welovematt was trending number one world wide. You made Matt look at all the amazing fans his fans we're saying about him. 'See they all still love you and I do too and I hate seeing you upset.' He looks at you and smiles 'I love you too y/n, thank you' and his pulls you in for a kiss.