How he ask you to prom

Justin: justin wrote you and note and slipped it into your locker, when you opened your locker the note said 'meet me were we first met -Justin' you got all your stuff and went to where you and justin first met. When you got there you saw justin and all his friends you walked up to justin and said what's going on, right after you said that one of his friends lifted up his shirt and it had the letter P written on his stomach all the guys continued doing that till it spelled 'P R O M ?' You smiled and said yes, justin ran up to you and kissed you on the cheek.

Cameron: you and cameron were sitting next to each other and math class. You were sitting there bored not paying attention you were looking out the window when you felt a tap on your shoulder, you looked over at cameron and he handed you a note you opened it and its said 'Prom maybe? Check Yes Or No' you smiled and giggled at his cheesiness and check yes you handed it to him he saw it and gave you a kiss and a hug.

Taylor: you were walking with your best friend when all of a sudden taylor comes out of nowhere with a rose, he got on one knee and said 'would you Y/N like to go to prom with me?' You smiled and said yes, Taylor got up gave you the rose and kissed you on the lips he couldn't stop smiling. That night was the best night for you two.

Matt: since you love volleyball and your on the volleyball team Matt decide to do his little prom note on the volleyball, when you got home from school you went into your room and saw a volleyball on the floor, you picked it up and read it 'prom with me? I already got the colors (;' then out of nowhere Matt came out of your closet and said well? You laughed and said of course. You kissed him on the cheek and put the new volleyball on your dresser.

Nash: you and nash went to get some ice cream when you went to take a bite outta your ice cream you saw a paper sticking outta of it you took it out and opened it 'would you like to go to prom with me?' It said you giggled and looked at nash, he had hope in his eyes 'yes, I would love to' you said he jumped up and down saying yes.

Gilinsky: you and jack was hanging out you guys ordered pizza when you opened the box it said 'prom? With me? You looked over at jack and smiled, 'yes I will go to prom with you' jack smiled and hugged you kissing you on the cheek.

Johnson: you got home from school, jack left early so half the day was boring when you got home you went up to your room seeing balloons everywhere and a sign saying 'prom?' You smiled at jack and said yes you kissed him on the lips and took tons of pictures of your room.

Shawn: you loved when Shawn played the guitar, since Shawn had two guitars he decided to give you one and wrote 'prom? Or would you like to hear me play the guitar?(;' he put it in your room when you got home you saw Shawn sitting on your bed with the guitar he handed you the guitar, you read it and said 'how about both?' Shawn just laughed and kissed you.

Hayes: you were in class, the teacher told you to take notes, you opened your notebook seeing a paper that read

'1.What's the first name of the guy in fresh prince of bel-air? _____ Smith.

2. What comes after T?_____

3. What's the opposite of stop?

4.too,two__

5. Connect the dots p̤̈ r̤̈ ö̤ m̤̈

6. To find area of a rectangle you multiply length times ____?

7. Do re __ fa so la ti do

Yes Or No'

(Will you go to prom with me) you laughed at hayes silliness and circled yes, you ripped out the paper and handed it to hayes. He smiled and kissed you on the cheek

Carter: you and carter love Legos one day you two were sitting on the floor playing with Legos carter took the box of Legos and sat in a corner and told you no looking so you went down stairs and watch a movie couple hours later carter called you saying you could come back up now, when you went up there you saw the Legos it said 'Lego to prom?' You laughed at his cuteness and said yes and hugged him.

Aaron: you and Aaron were hanging out Aaron asked if he could see your phone he wanted to take some pictures you said sure and handed him your phone he gave it back to you, you went on twitter when all of a sudden you got a call, the caller said 'will you go to prom with me?(:' you looked at Aaron. You answered the call and said 'yes, yes I will.'