Carter {debroah}

Y/N POV

I've been best friend with carter for sometime now carter called you over to hangout. I didn't wanna go because Deborah was going be there, i hated her with all my might. I usually don't hate someone but she was awful, she would always call me rude names when carter wasn't around to listen.. I got sick in tired of it one day I told her to just stfu (😂👌) carter got mad at me and kicked me out of his house. All she's trying to do is stop me from being Carter's friend carter doesn't realize it though.

I got to Carter's house and knocked on his door.

"Ayeee" carter said with joy

"Supp" I said laughing

We walked over to the couch that's when I saw da hoe... (Deborah😂😩) she smiled at me but I could see she didn't wanna wave

"Okay guys what do you wanna do?" Carter said

"Let's go to the park?!" I suggested

" no one wants to go to the park Y/N were not 5" Deborah said I rolled my eyes

"Hey that's not cool Deborah" carter said

Wow for once he heard something

"Whatever she thinks she's so cool cause she wants to go to the park, she's been taking you away from me forever now, I think its time if she leaves" she said right there I wanted to just punch the sh** outta her.

"Okay Deborah you should leave don't think I don't hear the remarks you say to Y/N I've had enough already now just leave"

"Fine whatever" and with that she got up and left.

Wow I was surprised he said that and all this time he heard everything she said..

"I'm sorry Y/N don't worry about her, it's just me and you now babe(:"

"Babe?😊" I said with a shocked face

"Yeah I've liked you for awhile now even when I was with Deborah, do you wanna maybe go out with me?😁😊"

"Aww I've had the same feelings about you, of course I would wanna go out with you!"

Carter kissed me on the cheek and with that we went to the park!

^^ no hate against Deborah.. Okay maybe a little ^^