I'm Okay

(okay this has nothing to do with anything but I really fucking love this song so I recommend you listen to it if you haven't.
Also, this is a bit of a long one.)

Frank and Gerard were eating lunch on the couch and the morning had dragged on into the afternoon.

"Frank-" Gerard said, swallowing a bite of his sandwich.

"Yes, baby?"

"Is it going to hurt? Sex." Gerard muttered.

"Oh, in the beginning it will but I promise it'll feel good afterwards." Frank gently stroked Gerard's arm.

"I don't suppose you have a...you know...condom?" Gerard's voice got quieter as he felt more awkward.

"Uh, no because I didn't come here expecting to have sex. But I'm completely clean so we don't need one, if you're okay with that."

"Okay. But what about-doesn't there need to be something to make it easier?" Gerard bit his lip.

"Lube, yeah, but I don't have here but spit works fine. I know it seems really scary but I promise I'll take care of you and if you want to stop, no matter how close I am to finishing, I'll stop." Frank said, that gave Gerard some reassurance to know Frank cared about him.

"And are you going to...you know...inside of me?" Gerard mumbled softly.

"If you don't want me to then I won't." Frank kissed Gerard on his head.

"No it's fine, I want to feel you."

"Gee, remember that you shouldn't do this if you're not comfortable with it, you don't have to prove anything to me." Frank said, putting his plate on the coffee table.

"No, I really want to do it. I'm just worried that when you're touching me all I'll think about is Bert-" Gerard's eyes dropped down.

"I'll talk to you the whole time so you know it's me." Frank gave Gerard a sweet kiss, their lips touching gently.

Gerard pulled Frank in and shoved his tongue into Frank's mouth, surprising the shorter boy. Frank's cool lip ring clashed against Gerard's plump lips and the icy sensation made Gerard shiver. Gerard climbed onto Frank's lap and ground his hips down harshly,
causing Frank to let out a confused cry into Gerard's mouth.

"Gerard, what are you doing?" Frank asked, holding Gerard away from him.

"Have sex with me." Gerard whined, grinding down once again.

Frank could feel himself start to get hard but he wasn't sure Gerard was actually ready.

"Gee, slow down. Are you really sure you want to do this, it's a big deal." Frank rested his hands on Gerard's hips.

"Well do you love me?" Gerard asked.

"Yeah, I love you more than the world."

"That's all I needed to hear to confirm that I really want this. Please have sex with me, Frank." Gerard rolled his hips slightly.

"Okay, but not here, I want to make your first time as nice as possible." Frank picked up Gerard and went to the basement. Gerard wandered how such a short man was carrying such a heavy boy but he tried to shake off that thought, he didn't want to think negatively about his body, especially if he was about to be naked.

Frank carefully lay Gerard down on his bed before closing the gap between them as he sucked gently on Gerard's bottom lip. Frank didn't stop kissing Gerard as he grabbed one of the pillows and propped it under Gerard to raise his hips for a better angle. Slowly trailing his kisses down Gerard's jaw and neck, Frank let his palm slide under Gerard's shirt as he gently carressed the soft skin.